i miss lashlees offense

I would like Lashlee (or equivalent) passing game with this OL system and running game.
I think Lashlee would have done better against good competion if he had that. JMO

Last edited:
Advertisement
Put Washington, our 23 recruit, in there and he is way faster across the field.

But it's not '23 and Washington isn't even signed yet. So why are we expecting the current receiver who doesn't have that talent to do what the future player will do the play called? The game tonight was winnable. Very winnable actually. Coach to your players strength (and weakness) to put your unit in a position to succeed right now. Next year will be here soon enough.

But it's not '23 and Washington isn't even signed yet. So why are we expecting the current receiver who doesn't have that talent to do what the future player will do the play called? The game tonight was winnable. Very winnable actually. Coach to your players strength (and weakness) to put your unit in a position to succeed right now. Next year will be here soon enough.
Whats our players strength then? They cant run routes on a fundamental level, they are slow as ****, they have a hard time blocking, have little to no contact balance and stone hands.

Whats our players strength then? They cant run routes on a fundamental level, they are slow as ****, they have a hard time blocking, have little to no contact balance and stone hands.
100% they also have no idea how to work zone coverage. They just run the route has designed just low IQ players

That's the conundrum that Gattis and Mario get paid big bucks to find a solution to. Had they even figured out a few answers tonight, we overcome the FGA problems and the Stevenson muff. TVD looks uncomfortable back there. No one can deny that. Did last week too to an extent. This can't continue because as little talent as we say the receivers have, are we going to try and say the same about him?

Advertisement
That's the conundrum that Gattis and Mario get paid big bucks to find a solution to. Had they even figured out a few answers tonight, we overcome the FGA problems and the Stevenson muff. TVD looks uncomfortable back there. No one can deny that. Did last week too to an extent. This can't continue because as little talent as we say the receivers have, are we going to try and say the same about him?
No, they get big bucks to win and improve the team. No one can improve what we have.

At some point it comes down to the players.

Someone should pull up the receipts on this fan base options about Lashlee after the Clemson game or Semenhole game last year.....some of the same people praising him had a very different opinion. Not saying Grattis is better than Lashlee at all but it would show something about how our fan base I think.

Here goes the toxic fanbase again...
Last year TVD had 6 straight games with 3 TD’s/300 yds per game with 2 WR’s that couldn’t make active NFL rosters. But you go ahead and keep caping for Gattis and his 4 yds and a cloud of dust.

Advertisement
Last year TVD had 6 straight games with 3 TD’s/300 yds per game with 2 WR’s that couldn’t make active NFL rosters. But you go ahead and keep caping for Gattis and his 4 yds and a cloud of dust.
Harley and Rambo were really good College Football wide receivers, theres a ton of really good players at the College level not making it to the NFL. Unsure what this argument is supposed to do to me.

Harley and Rambo were really good College Football wide receivers, theres a ton of really good players at the College level not making it to the NFL. Unsure what this argument is supposed to do to me.
Lashlees system had its faults but it still was serviceable enough to have us believe TVD was a first rounder who was gone after this year. Now he looks anything but.

Lashlees system had its faults but it still was serviceable enough to have us believe TVD was a first rounder who was gone after this year. Now he looks anything but.
Yes, because the receivers who were recruited by Lashlee play horrid.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back