i miss lashlees offense

Advertisement
Btw, Lashlee’s offense couldn’t run worth a **** and had a soft OL

Oh the selective memory
This. Whenever he played anyone with a pulse he got DOMINATED.

Last night, the play calling wasn’t the problem. Miami just doesn’t have the horses to compete with the likes of A&M.

imagine the Lashlee offense with these receivers. Can't get open and still can't catch. I've said it in another post. Take away Harley and Rambo then what happens then? We have to run the ball? well we all know how that went last year. Over reactions on this board is crazy. Be honest, did you expect us to win this game before the season started? No? Well don't act like the world is falling since that happened.

imagine the Lashlee offense with these receivers. Can't get open and still can't catch. I've said it in another post. Take away Harley and Rambo then what happens then? We have to run the ball? well we all know how that went last year. Over reactions on this board is crazy. Be honest, did you expect us to win this game before the season started? No? Well don't act like the world is falling since that happened.
Screenshot_20220918_033033.jpg

This is what you get in the vaunted Lashlee offense without a #1 WR.

Advertisement
This. Whenever he played anyone with a pulse he got DOMINATED.

Last night, the play calling wasn’t the problem. Miami just doesn’t have the horses to compete with the likes of A&M.
Did he get dominated with Tvd at qb?

Advertisement
Didn't we hear this before.
Didn't Lashlee get killed by Keyboard warriors any and every subpar offensive game.
Calm down guys.
The sky is not always falling.
Losing was bull**** and we should have won but **** some of you are dramatic

UM really was in the zone 5 times and only came away with 9 points. A&M was in the redzone 3 times, 2 with short field and scored and one drive that ended in a field goal. That’s a game we should have won. It literally doesn’t make sense unless u repeatedly shoot yourself in the foot 🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️. Elite teams score touchdowns 4/5 times.

Advertisement
Now tell the whole story , show the numbers with TVD at qb. King was an awful fit for his o and we said it two years ago.

Well he sucked complete *** for the first half of the UVA/UNC/FSU games, noted defensive powerhouses. Even a marginal offensive performance in those halves and Miami wins all 3 games

A lot of positives in this game...OL and DL played well. Even the DB play was decent and a pleasant surprise.
The concern for me is the TVD regression, not only this game but 3 games and counting. Far more concerning is Gattis and TVD marriage...not a good fit so far.

Lashlees offense would of gotten ate for breakfast with tamus defensive talent. I thought we did well and was surprised we blocked and were able to run. Few mistakes and TVD not accurate lost the game, and the drops. The wrs can’t creat separation vs a team with that type of talent. Y’all can’t seem to understand this. I saw good signs for the future of this rebuild Mario wants. That tamu team would of ate us up front if this were one of our old coaching staffs.

Watch guys be open vs ACc comp then u will get the “why didn’t they do this vs tamu” bullshyt. Wanna know why? Talent that’s why
they weren't open against so miss

Advertisement
Well he sucked complete *** for the first half of the UVA/UNC/FSU games, noted defensive powerhouses. Even a marginal offensive performance in those halves and Miami wins all 3 games
One was his first start of his career dude and they protected him. The Fsu game he balled out in the second half and put us in position to win.

Now tell the whole story , show the numbers with TVD at qb. King was an awful fit for his o and we said it two years ago.
That's 2020 stats with no #1 WR. 2021 was throw the ball to Rambo when all else fails.

Advertisement
Back