I like Mario a lot, but I think Aranda could be LSU Sabanesque here

I do like Mario and he will recruit well for sure, but I think Aranda is a young Saban (the LSU Saban) and would do major things here. His coaching is elite, he has a true defensive genius, and I believe his recruiting would be dynamic here. He’s the guy I’d go with. Hire Aranda.

Slap me up, kick my virtual ****, tear me to smithereens with you insults; I can take it.

But I said what I said!
Hands down Aranda would be a better hire
Defensive guy, much needed over an offensive guy

Advertisement
Hilarious how our fan base refuses to admit Baylor is a player.

Last week a bunch of geniuses here talking up Mack Rhoades for AD—on the heels of him earning SBJ Athletic Director of the Year honors, and now we’re talking up Dave Aranda, as if he didn’t just win the Big 12 and wasn’t a huge pull out of LSU for Baylor a few years back.

If Mario didn’t have UM ties he wouldn’t THINK of leaving Oregon for Miami.

There is zero scenario where Aranda would leave Baylor for Miami; there are bigger, better gigs if he wanted.

UM is literally just starting to play big boy football and is talking about writing fat checks. It’s gonna be a minute outside or Mario or climber / retread Lane Kiffin.

Advertisement
I do like Mario and he will recruit well for sure, but I think Aranda is a young Saban (the LSU Saban) and would do major things here. His coaching is elite, he has a true defensive genius, and I believe his recruiting would be dynamic here. He’s the guy I’d go with. Hire Aranda.

Slap me up, kick my virtual ****, tear me to smithereens with you insults; I can take it.

But I said what I said!
Aranda may be great but it takes two to tango. Does Aranda have any interest in coming to Miami outside the backing up of the Brinks truck? I haven’t seen any leaks connecting the U with Aranda.

When they stopped OK State and the game was over he looked like it was another day at the office and didn't slip and slide. I just want him for that

Advertisement
I don’t hate it…. I’ve always said everyone over hypes Mario because of Miami ties…. He’s overall record is on par with Mannys lol. He’s an elite recruiter but I am not sold he’s our Nick Saban…
I do really like Aranda though.
Show me Diaz top 10 wins and bowl wins. Not even close to Manny. Their QB suck *** and they won 10 games. Without a good t9 elite QB, Clemson won 9 games and lost the conference crown.

But I said what I said!
Go sit your drunk **** down.

But I said what I said!
Actually Aranda has done a great job with Baylor this season. Love the violence his defenses bring. I wouldn’t be opposed to seeing Aranda rooming our sidelines as HC.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back