I like Mario a lot, but I think Aranda could be LSU Sabanesque here

I do like Mario and he will recruit well for sure, but I think Aranda is a young Saban (the LSU Saban) and would do major things here. His coaching is elite, he has a true defensive genius, and I believe his recruiting would be dynamic here. He’s the guy I’d go with. Hire Aranda.

Slap me up, kick my virtual ****, tear me to smithereens with you insults; I can take it.

But I said what I said!
Would not be upset at all

Advertisement
I do like Mario and he will recruit well for sure, but I think Aranda is a young Saban (the LSU Saban) and would do major things here. His coaching is elite, he has a true defensive genius, and I believe his recruiting would be dynamic here. He’s the guy I’d go with. Hire Aranda.

Slap me up, kick my virtual ****, tear me to smithereens with you insults; I can take it.

But I said what I said!
Aranda, lane, mario

Advertisement

But I said what I said!
I don’t hate it…. I’ve always said everyone over hypes Mario because of Miami ties…. He’s overall record is on par with Mannys lol. He’s an elite recruiter but I am not sold he’s our Nick Saban…
I do really like Aranda though.

you're just saying that because he is up 21-6
Have you watched CFB at all in the last 10 years?? He’s been the best defensive mind in the game for a decade, and we’ve talked about that guy in this board for years. And I posted about him 2 days ago. Richt wanted him here as DC too. He was the top choice.

He would’ve been our HC coach right now had that hire happened.

Advertisement

But I said what I said!
Good coach, but stop! Not one senior class has graduated without a National Championship ring EVER under Saben. There’s only one. If he wins one NC, he’s done his job. Ed O and Les Miles won one there. Can’t even say their names with his without laughing

Advertisement

But I said what I said!
Unfortunately we are too far behind the ball and appears have put all our eggs in one basket with Mario. I like Mario and think he will do well but we put ourself in a terrible spot. You want to make a huge investment and shift in athletics and only consider 1 guy? Just doesn’t make a lot of sense.

Have you watched CFB at all in the last 10 years?? He’s been the best defensive mind in the game for a decade, and we’ve talked about that guy in this board for years. And I posted about him 2 days ago. Richt wanted him here as DC too. He was the top choice.

He would’ve been our HC coach right now had that hire happened.
No I haven't watched college football for 11 years.

Take it easy it was a joke...............

Aranda is a wonderful coach. Me personally? I am at the point where it is ANYONE but Manny

But I said what I said!
I'll take Aranda in a heartbeat! Especially if we can find us and air raid OC.. Please

Advertisement

But I said what I said!

I agree... even if ok st come back with 1:49 left I believe he's that good I'd choose him over Mario too.

This is a good game of chess Aranda and Gundy are playing right now!

Advertisement
Back