I like Mario a lot, but I think Aranda could be LSU Sabanesque here

The Svengali

Sophomore
I do like Mario and he will recruit well for sure, but I think Aranda is a young Saban (the LSU Saban) and would do major things here. His coaching is elite, he has a true defensive genius, and I believe his recruiting would be dynamic here. He’s the guy I’d go with. Hire Aranda.

Slap me up, kick my virtual ****, tear me to smithereens with you insults; I can take it.

But I said what I said!

Advertisement
Advertisement
You didn’t say anything wrong there. He’s be awesome. But he did sign an extension and looks to maybe be waiting it out for a whale job

Advertisement
Advertisement
inherited an 11 win team and won 2 games his first year. He lost to TCU this year without a HC. His total record is 12-9 and he isn’t even top 5 recruiting in his ****** conference. He’s clearly not a great coach and we can do better because he didn’t got 21-0 and win every game by 30.

Do you see how easy this is to do with any coach? And how retarded it is?

Advertisement
I do like Mario and he will recruit well for sure, but I think Aranda is a young Saban (the LSU Saban) and would do major things here. His coaching is elite, he has a true defensive genius, and I believe his recruiting would be dynamic here. He’s the guy I’d go with. Hire Aranda.

Slap me up, kick my virtual ****, tear me to smithereens with you insults; I can take it.

But I said what I said!
Translation: “I’m watching the Baylor game.”

Advertisement
Back