I hope this is a lesson

I guess we should stop recruiting Smith and Thomas since they aren't from South Florida and are WR's.

Gimme Harley and Dingle and we'd be alright...but I think you are missing the point.

These OOS players should be the cherry on top...we shouldn't be reliant on them and waiting on them as crown jewels of a class.

So who was the crown jewel running back in Florida this year?

The Epstein kid

Mideast_Israel_Palestinians__vinnews@hotmail.com_2.jpg

Advertisement
Barret, Wilson, and Davis (uncommitted) are the only rivals 250 RBs in FL. People here will say ***** rivals that ESPN has Burns rated top 100. ESPN is awful at RB ratings. They had Fred Taylor's son rated the #1 overall RB if that tells you anything.

Last edited:
Barret, Wilson, and Davis (uncommitted) are the only rivals 250 RBs in FL. People here will say ***** rivals that ESPN has Burns rated top 100. ESPN is awful at RB ratings. They had Fred Taylor's son rated the #1 overall RB if that tells you anything.

Other than Ezekial Elliott and Alex Collins...could have been a worse rating. 2000 career yards. 20 TDs. Elliott, Collins, and Corey Clement only guys with more on a first look.

On a second look...SOUTH FLORIDA Matt Dayes had more as well.

I guess we should stop recruiting Smith and Thomas since they aren't from South Florida and are WR's.

Exactly! That's why I said OP lost his marbles. So don't recruit Njoku or DJ Williams. Got it Shook Money you just stay down in dade and stay scared. I want my coach going national and getting the best of the best.

We talking RBs. Where did he say never leave the state for any recruit?

Advertisement
lol they kill me with that.... bama winning with all that south Florida talent(only 3-4) on the rosters

Nick Saban's helicopter was flying through South Florida as you typed this.

Broke has a anti SF and pro Georgia agenda. Although OOS players impacted this program tremendously, the foundation has always been SF.

Last edited:

Exactly! That's why I said OP lost his marbles. So don't recruit Njoku or DJ Williams. Got it Shook Money you just stay down in dade and stay scared. I want my coach going national and getting the best of the best.

Bruh. If we got Jerry Jeudy, Trevon Grimes and Jhamon Ausbon we'd have 3 top 10 national receivers without leaving the I-4 corridor. Doubling and tripling down on this region is what will make this program great again.

Bruh. If we got Jerry Jeudy, Trevon Grimes and Jhamon Ausbon we'd have 3 top 10 national receivers without leaving the I-4 corridor. Doubling and tripling down on this region is what will make this program great again.
Grimes and Ausbon went to IMG and grew up elsewhere so they don't count. It was a down year for Sofla receivers and running backs.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Grimes and Ausbon went to IMG and grew up elsewhere so they don't count. It was a down year for Sofla receivers and running backs.

Grimes didn't go to IMG...

Advertisement
U right....he was all O St. tho from the beginning wasn't he? I don't remember hearing about any other school on him.

The best backs in the NFL are not only from Florida.

It's about allocating resources.

Florida backs are more likely to pick Miami. There are five times as many Florida backs in the Top 15 than any other state. Three of the top four backs in the ACC this year were from South Florida. That's where we need to focus.

D$,

What's your take on Kyshaun Bryan?

Last edited:
Advertisement
D$,

Low-ceiling, high floor. He has a pretty good burst and can succeed as a one-cut-and-go guy who thrives on zone runs.

If Brown and co. think we need another guy, he can give us decent depth. If they don't think it's worth it, I won't bang the table.

I think you guys are looking at this with the wrong view. The ONLY reason Fartland was on our board was because of a coaching change. Browns relationship led to the blind confidence in landing Fartland and he got played. I think it's a valuable lesson learned and I'm sure we won't put all our eggs in the basket like that again under Richt. This is an anomaly, not the norm fellas. As always, IMO.

lol they kill me with that.... bama winning with all that south Florida talent(only 3-4) on the rosters

You are correct, but his helicopter has been all over other southern states as well. It's the end of the recruiting cycle, Saban knows south Florida is the place he can come in late and finish getting what he needs. This isn't because of the talent but rather of how "committed" south Florida players are.

Advertisement

You are correct, but his helicopter has been all over other southern states as well. It's the end of the recruiting cycle, Saban knows south Florida is the place he can come in late and finish getting what he needs. This isn't because of the talent but rather of how "committed" south Florida players are.

south florida players are only "committed" when not committed to Miami.

south florida players "want to get away" so they f*%$k UM

out of state players want to "stay home" so they f*%$k UM

sense a pattern?

He was visiting 2018 kids.

He was visiting 2018 kids.

What does Miami have to do to compete with the Alabama's of the world for these elite prospects?

D$,

Low-ceiling, high floor. He has a pretty good burst and can succeed as a one-cut-and-go guy who thrives on zone runs.

If Brown and co. think we need another guy, he can give us decent depth. If they don't think it's worth it, I won't bang the table.

You pretty much nailed it with that evaluation. Agreed.

Advertisement
Back