I hope LSU doesn't take Baker!

Lol; MAB....see, I wasn’t going to be that guy, but I sure was thinking “what if this mutha goes to LSU & becomes a Broyles Award Winner or something??” LMAO
Yup. And we’ll be at the beginning of a 20 year extension for Manny after surviving the coarstal division. Not saying this happens but LSU has knocked twice in 2 years. They see something we don’t apparently. This would be the ultimate litmus test for what was really going on under the Manolo era. Blake doesn’t have a choice here IMO. Hopefully the lords will is done and we get Travis Williams. All conspiracy aside this is a Win-Win for everyone involved.

Advertisement
(This message is intended for LSU, all Manny Diazes carry along) I am beside myself with sorrow. At least I have not heard any news of LSU stealing away the great Jonathan Patke. If anyone could even hope to replace Blake Baker's otherworldly abilities, it would be Jonathan Patke.

Advertisement
Wouldn’t it be grand if he goes to LSU and does well. What would we say then. Was Mandy u relenting of his scheme where Blake couldn’t flourish. This could interesting.
There are times when a person just doesn't fit or doesn't have all the skills yet. It doesnt mean they're incompetent, just that they don't match up well with everything else or are missing a piece of the puzzle.

Advertisement
Boy. It really would be such a shame if LSU hired Baker. That guy can coach and recruit am I right guys?

Hopefully LSU fans don't read this board and see how much we all love Baker. It would really be such a shame if they publicly lobbied for him. There's definitely no other good LB coach currently available. This would be such a slam dunk hire for them. I hope Ed O doesn't do it.
LMAO boy i thought you was serious for a min.

Boy. It really would be such a shame if LSU hired Baker. That guy can coach and recruit am I right guys?

Hopefully LSU fans don't read this board and see how much we all love Baker. It would really be such a shame if they publicly lobbied for him. There's definitely no other good LB coach currently available. This would be such a slam dunk hire for them. I hope Ed O doesn't do it.
Here's to the fabulous baker boy staying

Advertisement
do it GIF by Breaking Bad

Advertisement
This would be great if Manny responds by turning over DC/LB to someone like Jim Leavitt.

instead, Patke will be promoted from one LB to three.

This would be great if Manny responds by turning over DC/LB to someone like Jim Leavitt.

instead, Patke will be promoted from one LB to three.
Doubt it. You have an open slot. If Diaz is going to call the defense, then bring in a linebacker coach who can recruit and make Simpson and T-Rob Co-DCs to develop game plan. I believe coverage packages improve immediately. At least with Jess, gap integrity will return. We were #26 rushing yards per carry in 2018.

Doubt it. You have an open slot. If Diaz is going to call the defense, then bring in a linebacker coach who can recruit and make Simpson and T-Rob Co-DCs to develop game plan. I believe coverage packages improve immediately. At least with Jess, gap integrity will return. We were #26 rushing yards per carry in 2018.
Yeah. True. That Williams fella from Auburn?

Advertisement
Back