I hope LSU doesn't take Baker!

Too good to be true. This is like when UM fans went nuts for 24 hours because we thought PSU was going to offer Golden the job some years back.

Don’t u do that chit. Lol. I still have vivid pain. That whole circus; Golden trying to back door his way to PSU, Golden going MIA where players didn’t hear from him, & Golden ignoring Blake’s calls to the point Blake didn’t know what was going on (the first evidence of the puss that he is).

We’re due. Between that, hiring Richt out of retirement only to be used as a father & son coaching dream, to not searching for a coach & paying $7m to get a guy who no experience, to paying for a DC who’s not a DC to remain a DC....oh; and moving our worst recruiter & disgruntled employee to the recruiting dept! **** IT, WE NEED ONE WIN, GOT BLESS IT! Baton Rouge owes us! They started this fckward trend!

Advertisement

*** On top of that, LSU would have to hire a linebackers coach with Jones as the defensive coordinator. The name we're hearing the most is Miami defensive coordinator and linebackers coach Blake Baker. After 2019 in which Miami ranked 13th nationally in total defense and 12th in yards per play, things have changed between Baker and head coach Manny Diaz, who assumed play calling duties during the season.

Prior to arriving in Coral Gables, Baker spent the previous four seasons as defensive coordinator at Louisiana Tech. Under Baker’s direction, the Bulldogs defense ranked among the nation’s best in several categories. In 2018, Louisiana Tech was fourth nationally in team sacks (3.46 per game), 12th nationally in team tackles for loss (7.8) and 33rd nationally in turnovers gained (22).

The Houston native was a four-year letterman and three-year starter at Tulane from 2000-04, helping lead the Green Wave to a win in the 2002 Hawaii Bowl. He earned his bachelor’s degree from Tulane in 2008.

Clearly, Baker has ties to Louisiana and is a solid recruiter from what we've gathered. His name makes sense with maybe a change of scenery necessary. We'll keep an eye on him if he does in fact make a move.
Wouldn’t it be grand if he goes to LSU and does well. What would we say then. Was Mandy u relenting of his scheme where Blake couldn’t flourish. This could interesting.

Advertisement
Wouldn’t it be grand if he goes to LSU and does well. What would we say then. Was Mandy u relenting of his scheme where Blake couldn’t flourish. This could interesting.

Lol; MAB....see, I wasn’t going to be that guy, but I sure was thinking “what if this mutha goes to LSU & becomes a Broyles Award Winner or something??” LMAO

Advertisement
First of all, if true about BABY BAKER, pack your luggage........ tooth brush, soap and etc... speedos and shaving cream and QUIETLY leave the area. Simple as that. Bye bye please.

Advertisement
I guess they like him because he knows the high schools in the LSU footprint and figure it's an easy sell for the home team. Perhaps they look at the Miami situation more of a Diaz issue than a Baker issue.

Baker going to LSU would be good for all parties.

Lord Please GIF by The Hair Shield

Sweet Jesus, I don't ask for much.....

Advertisement
Would hate to see Baker go. Dude has been lights out in LB recruiting, and one of the best developers in college right now. LB room may not take an immediate hit, but down the line will hurt us. Hope LSU doesn't have the money to hire him away.

Baker is a legend. He is responsible for all of the greats.

Jessie Armstead
Ray Lewis
Michael Barrow
Jon Vilma
DJ Williams
Dan Morgan
Nate Webster
Denzel Perryman
Sam Spence
Rohan Marley
Ted Hendricks

Even Ed Reed has credited Baker with teaching him all kind of stuff he never could have imagined. I just hope this rumor isn't true.

Might see the writing on the wall. Could be a good way to start fresh away from Diaz and revive his career.
He’s on the last year of his deal. As I said a month ago at the very least he’s done calling plays here , manny would take them this season”. He’s tried to find other dc gigs and lb coach at LSU Is probably the best gig he’ll find. So yeah , the writing has been on the wall for awhile.

Don’t u do that chit. Lol. I still have vivid pain. That whole circus; Golden trying to back door his way to PSU, Golden going MIA where players didn’t hear from him, & Golden ignoring Blake’s calls to the point Blake didn’t know what was going on (the first evidence of the puss that he is).

We’re due. Between that, hiring Richt out of retirement only to be used as a father & son coaching dream, to not searching for a coach & paying $7m to get a guy who no experience, to paying for a DC who’s not a DC to remain a DC....oh; and moving our worst recruiter & disgruntled employee to the recruiting dept! **** IT, WE NEED ONE WIN, GOT BLESS IT! Baton Rouge owes us! They started this fckward trend!
This sounds like a comedy about a terrible football program!!! Ineptitude U!!!!

Advertisement
Back