I hope LSU doesn't take Baker!

Advertisement
Sad Euro 2016 GIF by Sporza

Advertisement
Advertisement
Boy. It really would be such a shame if LSU hired Baker. That guy can coach and recruit am I right guys?

Hopefully LSU fans don't read this board and see how much we all love Baker. It would really be such a shame if they publicly lobbied for him. There's definitely no other good LB coach currently available. This would be such a slam dunk hire for them. I hope Ed O doesn't do it.
Yes I hope they don't hire him, We love him as our coach.........are you listening LSU?! ;)

This is really the last straw for me with Manny and UM.

If they can’t shell out 1 or 2 million to keep the best defensive assistant we’ve had since Paul Williams they not only don’t care about winning, they’re actively plotting against it.

LSU doesn't care about anything more than victory. Pulling Baker out of Manny’s back pocket is a power move that demonstrates the ferocity of their commitment.

If they take him I’ll stand back in awe and shame. What a disaster.

Advertisement
This is a madhouse! A madhouse!

LSU taking that donkey raping **** eater is a Haith to Mizzou level miracle!

Is everyone taking the pot?

Advertisement
This is really the last straw for me with Manny and UM.

If they can’t shell out 1 or 2 million to keep the best defensive assistant we’ve had since Paul Williams they not only don’t care about winning, they’re actively plotting against it.

LSU doesn't care about anything more than victory. Pulling Baker out of Manny’s back pocket is a power move that demonstrates the ferocity of their commitment.

If they take him I’ll stand back in awe and shame. What a disaster.
This post couldn’t have been more awesome.

The is absolutely not enough alcohol in my house if we lose Blake Baker to an SEC team. There might not be enough in the county.....

Advertisement
Back