I hope LSU doesn't take Baker!

Advertisement
Maya Rudolph Yes GIF by NETFLIX

Advertisement
Jesu Cristo!!!! This would be worse than when they stole Patrick (Johnson) Peterson from us!!!

Oh well. That's why LSU is elite and we are what we are.

If true (and I pray to God it's not), y'all Cajan ******** got a good one in Coach Baker.

Cot****.

Advertisement
Even if he leaves now Manny is still going to be calling plays and Patke will just coach lb's doubt he hires anyone else to replace him. Should have done that already rather then just taking over defense

Advertisement
It’s pretty obvious from all the rumors involving Baker that he was demoted at UM. he is just the LB coach. Anything more is just a title and face-saving for Baker. In addition, Manny has most certainly encouraged baker to look at other jobs as he will never again be the DC at Miami. Without play calling duties a coordinator is not a coordinator. Its just bulls_it. Baker knows it and so does all of college football EXCEPT Miami fans who keep complaining about our LB coach as though he was still our DC. Wake up people. This kind off face-saving happens all the time between friends in a more polite manner of firing. And you can b_tch and moan about how Manny isn’t thought but the truth is that coaching is all about relationships and contacts. Firings create bad blood whereas “re-assignments” do not. Such is life and such is reality,

I love that he is still our DC and LB coach in name, but at best he’s an LB coach at LSU. You can’t make this up.
He is at best the LB coach at Miami. The rest is just window dressing. Miami doesn’t value Baker anymore than LSU and must be paying him less than LSU is willing to offer if this is even a possibility.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back