I have 100% confidence in our run D this season

Advertisement
I do believe that a lot of the issues have to do with Manny Diaz's over aggressive tendencies. The defense is 100% built on TFLs, sacks and turnovers so when they don't get those, of course they're going to look bad. It's not just the blitzing either. When you put a premium on getting your defensive linemen into the backfield, you're going to get burned on draws and misdirection plays. Plus when your DTs are stunting, there's nobody occupying blockers to keep the linebackers clean. You're asking a lot of your linebackers if you expected them to cover sideline to sideline and take offensive linemen on head on.

I'm optimistic that there will be some changes this year to shore up some of the deficiencies from last year. Manny is a sharp dude and he's shown an ability to make adjustments mid game. He knows whats working and what isn't. I think the D will be even better in 2018 than last year or the year before.

How do you know what techniques Simpson teaches

because i actually follow the fuqin team and pay attention during the posted interviews and videos instead of looking for reasons to bash the team because i feel like i know football better than everyone and my motivation tactics , attention to detail, and coaching methods are severely lacking

Advertisement
because i actually follow the fuqin team and pay attention during the posted interviews and videos instead of looking for reasons to bash the team because i feel like i know football better than everyone and my motivation tactics , attention to detail, and coaching methods are severely lacking

You know...it was a legit question that I thought maybe you had some insight into the teaching of coach Simpson but since you want to go this route.....you don't know what techniques he's teaching from the 1-2 minute videos or anything You are stupid as fck. You had the nerve to write that BS like you are actually on the staff. LOLOLOLOLOL

You think our coaches would release info that our rivals could use? LOLOLOLOLOL

FOH

It's still far better than our Pass D that got lit up on the regular and was ranked 57th. **** the Wisconsin QB had 4 passing TDs (season high), so did the UVA QB, also a season high, Bryant completed 8-% of his passes against us. But our rush D was the problem according to these fools, SMH

Only a devout buffoon like you sees it as an “either/or” problem. Our pass D was horrible, and our run D needs to get a lot better too. Just because our pass D was worse doesn’t mean our run D was good.

Advertisement
Only a devout buffoon like you sees it as an “either/or” problem. Our pass D was horrible, and our run D needs to get a lot better too. Just because our pass D was worse doesn’t mean our run D was good.

I'm OK with the Run D. It could be better but 3.5 yards per carry is good enough to win most games. The pass D getting lit up by Wisky/UVA/etc QBs, that we can't have, QBs setting personal records against our secondary is embarrassing. They are lucky they play in running conference or their #s would have been worse. Hope it improves.

I'm OK with the Run D. It could be better but 3.5 yards per carry is good enough to win most games. The pass D getting lit up by Wisky/UVA/etc QBs, that we can't have, QBs setting personal records against our secondary is embarrassing. They are lucky they play in running conference or their #s would have been worse. Hope it improves.

He called you a devout buffoon and that's all you got?

My guy Chise has your hoe card. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

You know...it was a legit question that I thought maybe you had some insight into the teaching of coach Simpson but since you want to go this route.....you don't know what techniques he's teaching from the 1-2 minute videos or anything You are stupid as fck. You had the nerve to write that BS like you are actually on the staff. LOLOLOLOLOL

You think our coaches would release info that our rivals could use? LOLOLOLOLOL

FOH
youre an absolute idiot. techniques are not plays. coaches hold camps, clinics, and seminars teaching techniques to the masses. yet you think i cant deduce tech being taught thru videos where he explains the technique being taught?

you claim you coach yet you think technique is top secret?
you are an absoulte ward.

shut up and let the grown folks talk. dont come at me with all that " make me" **** either.

youza whole hoe.

Last edited:
Idk how many of you read Phil Steele's preview but he thinks we have the #1 pass D in the entire country.

I don't think we're that good, but if we stay healthy we should have the best pass D we've had in awhile.

Not as confident in the Run D because we don't have any run-stuffing DTs, at least who have played

Advertisement
Idk how many of you read Phil Steele's preview but he thinks we have the #1 pass D in the entire country.

I don't think we're that good, but if we stay healthy we should have the best pass D we've had in awhile.

Not as confident in the Run D because we don't have any run-stuffing DTs, at least who have played
for 2018 I assume? We need Nesta to come in ready to BALL

for 2018 I assume? We need Nesta to come in ready to BALL

yep. I think our DTs can get after it in the pass rush - Nesta, bethel, willis, probably Tito too. I just don't see a Norton or even a Moten who could hold the point of attack

yep. I think our DTs can get after it in the pass rush - Nesta, bethel, willis, probably Tito too. I just don't see a Norton or even a Moten who could hold the point of attack

what makes you think jon ford and jordan miller cant hold point of attack?

Advertisement
youre an absolute idiot.
Coming from someone that's had a lobotomy. LOL@ the irony. Wear a wig to hide the scars.

techniques are not plays. coaches hold camps, clinics, and seminars teaching techniques to the masses. yet you think i cant deduce tech being taught thru videos where he explains the technique being taught?

So you've been to a University of Miami coaching clinic/camp/etc...tell me what day it was so I check it against what they sent us as coaches. You haven't attending **** with UM football coaches and show me these videos where you learned Coach Simpson's technique and how we will employ it bc the way you lie about it...it goes totally against our DC's style.

Go ahead and record a quick video of the video you have of coach Simpson drills.

you claim you coach yet you the technique is top secret?

Claim? LOLOL....On given play you don't know what technique a player is using or even if the play call tells for him to use a certain technique. You're just guessing and playing pretend.

you are an absoulte ward..

So is your entire family...what's the big deal with me?

shut up and let the grown folks talk.

I don't know of any grown folks that outright lies just to gain clout. You thought everyone was going to gloss over your post like they always do but I gave you the attention because I know you're lying and making up ****.

youza whole hoe.

Your ancestors are trash my guy

Last edited:

For a while throughout the season Miami was top 3 in pass defense until the last 4 games happened or so(uva, pitt, clemson, Wisconsin)

As bad as rosier ended the season the defensive was really no better. Both have lots to prove

Advertisement
Back