I hate to be that guy, but...

Advertisement
If you can’t look at what we DO know...and you can’t fill in the blanks? Then I don’t know what to tell you. There is enough ***kg evidence sitting right in your fretful face, brothers

If you can’t look at what we DO know...and you can’t fill in the blanks? Then I don’t know what to tell you. There is enough ***kg evidence sitting right in your fretful face, brothers
If it was up to me, I’d give you an A+ for creative writing.

Advertisement
We are cashing NCAA checks! And I will add this- it wouldn’t surprise me one ***kg but it we later found out Richt didn’t really donate his “own” money for the indoor practice facility. I don’t trust these crooked motherfukkers AT ALL. It’s ALWAYS about the money. We all of a sudden can’t complete a ****kg forward pass since joining the ACC???? All of a sudden the SEC, being stocked with our kids all over their rosters??!!??!?!! You have fans that scream “Nigg@r” at them at games, but we lose recruits because we didn’t call them 35 times as opposed to Dabo’s 36?!?!?! WAKE THE *** UP.

It’s open season. You have Alabama, Clemson, Georgia, Old Miss, Tennessee kids ALL FLASHING WADS OF CASH ON SOCIAL MEDIA!!!!! And.......(crickets). But Nkosi, being an impressionable kid, attempts to follow suit, and he gets pulled and we LOSE ***KG GAMES!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAKE THE *** UP

Advertisement
airplane.gif

Please refute ANYTHING I HAVE THEORIZED????? All some of you weak mofos can do is post “high” gifs, yet when you walk away from that computer...or put that phone down, you still feel ***kd up because you know there’s truth to what I’m saying. It all makes too much sense....

Advertisement
Brah!!! How de he'll you get out of the white jacket? The way the arm selves wrap around, and tie in the back,.. **** you must be some Harry Houdini type ****!!

Attendance is down and we have slipped in our academic standings. Why would a kid pay extra for what? A shiiitty program with a gorgeous beach nearby??? Lol. Yet the school is throwing up new **** every year.....

Advertisement
Price the post count of these fine, young gentlemen. If you are having difficulty reconciling such an uncomfortable reality, please don’t post. But if there are other smart, intuitive, cogent minded Canes fans, please add
whether or not all this has a basis in fact, only a drooling idiot would argue that the restaurant metaphor is brilliant and very creative.

Lmao. All I see are weak *** gif posts. No one can refute what I have proffered. It is what it is. You call me crazy because you want to still have hope. Awwwwe. Cute. But this is the real world, running strongly off of the love of money. Why do we have so many kids that transfer out, quit, leave? Because not every kid is stupid. Not every kid’s parent/handler/high school coach is stupid. They see that we are not trying to win big.

Advertisement
Back