I hate to be that guy, but...

You soft, juicy puzzied dummies will not derail the truth. Where are the real posters at??? Ever heard of any of these clowns.....

Advertisement
Advertisement
I sincerely believe that the University of Miami is and has been receiving monies/kickbacks by the NCAA and powers that be (SEC) to mire our program in mediocrity. Yeah.... This school has sold us all out....
Put down whatever it is you’re smoking. Now focus a little closer, a little down the ladder. See it? No? Take a closer look. Still no? Okay I give you a clue: A _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _’s incompetence since Butch left. It includes ADs, BoTs and the kitchen sink.

Advertisement
I’m a conspiracy theorist myself. But the closest I’ll get to that is that kids are given extra incentive$ to string us along.
But you my friend are on some Eddie Bravo flat earth, reptilian, moon space station type of Shiite right there.
8F66831D-E896-43B1-BF9D-341FF134CC46.gif

Look at this shiiit. Real Canes give your opinion. And YES- Mark Richt is a ***kg plant. He was planted here to keep us mediocre. His name buys the school more time to moneygrab.....that’s why he is paid 4 mil a year. His NAME buys them more time....as new buildings keep going up.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Typical reaction of the fearful^^^^^^ this thread DEMANDS the opining of those that hold this program dear. I knew it when we moved to the ACC. It didn’t make sense at the time and we have been COMPLETE DOGSH1T since. But I’m crazy...

Advertisement
Back