I can’t defend Manny

Advertisement
Have you seen the amount penalties they commit? That shows they have no fear of the boss man

WoW. Really. I watched a Chiefs game a few weeks ago and they had 10 penalties does that mean they dont respect Andy Reid? Just curious

Honeymoon, what of it there was, is over. What a GD ******* mess. It shouldn't have two weeks and two quarters to get team ready. After the CMU cluster *****, this team and staph should've had an axe to grind. Instead they put a pistol in their mouth.

Advertisement
Not the best area of high school. Maybe for skill position
For a specific area, what would be better? Mississippi has the highest per capita in the nfl but palm beach, broward and dade counties I believe no in area has more.

Wow! Guess thats what your into? Guess you hated Rumph when he played here right?

Yes I did. One name Chafie Fields.

Plus I don’t care how good of a player he was. He’s a bad position coach.

My favorite Cane LB Michael Barrow. Dude sucked as our LB coach.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
He’s been outcoached in every FBS game. He has shown no reason why he has a job. This is rock bottom.
[/QUOTE
He’s been outcoached in every FBS game. He has shown no reason why he has a job. This is rock bottom.
I like Manny and I would love for him to be successful. Having said that the stage looks too big for him. It is extremely alarming to see his demeanor on the sideline. He looks like Bubba Baxa before a big kick. Shows no fight. Officials are ******** us and he says nothing. Kids see this... Give me something positive D.

Advertisement
Back