I can’t defend Manny

Lol at anyone thinking he’s gonna be here 4 years. We’re on path for 4-8 and next year isn’t gonna be much better. At this rate he’s gonna be gone in 2
Naw man..he cant be next year. Sounds crazy .but eff it. Its bad

Advertisement
I like Manny and I would love for him to be successful. Having said that the stage looks too big for him. It is extremely alarming to see his demeanor on the sideline. He looks like Bubba Baxa before a big kick. Shows no fight. Officials are ******** us and he says nothing. Kids see this... Give me something positive D.
Exactly I agree 10000000000000%

I talked about coaching tree. Assistant coaches learn habits from their HCs. How to run practices, evaluate players, pick a staff, etc.

Diaz's first HC, Mack Brown, was at a school that has unlimited money. Brown managed to win 1 title at Texas in 17 years despite having the pick of any player in the country and a blank check. Then Diaz got himself fired.

His next HC was Mark Richt, who again, despite being at school that was among the richest in the SEC and had bag men buying any player he wanted only managed to win the SEC twice in 15 years. That's even without Saban in the conference for a couple years.

So its not a surprise that Diaz doesn't know how to build a program. He never really learned how. Yet this is the guy that Blake James decided to buy from Temple.
By this logic all the Saban guys and Belichek guys would be stars. And all but Kirby have been duds. But agree that Manny sucks.

The staff is incompetent. I am not completely down on Enos given we have the worst P5 OL there is and how well N'Kosi looked tonight but this staff cannot coach the basics.
Man enos is trash too, dude looks like me playing madden with all the d*** playactions passes. Except I actually be having a run game going, dude had like 30 yrds rushing and we was down by 21 points and he was calling playaction on 70% percent of the passes like that shxt was fooling somebody.

Advertisement
Man enos is trash too, dude looks like me playing madden with all the d*** playactions passes. Except I actually be having a run game going, dude had like 30 yrds rushing and we was down by 21 points and he was calling playaction on 70% percent of the passes like that shxt was fooling somebody.
fine. fire him too. Let's bring in Lincoln Riley to run the O and Bill Belichek to run the D.

@DMoney was he outcoached or did the QB **** the bed today? Doesn't matter cause its a L anyway. Of course you can
make the argument that Manny's macro level decisions caused this loss.

Advertisement
I come to this conclusion after the hire and tried to tell the masses. UM will never be what it once was the people up top dont want that and if they do the money game is too big for UM now and the game is to popular. Enjoy what we did it will never happen again
If thats the case..as much as it sucks for the kids. We shouldn't give them anymore money

Advertisement
COACHING!!!!!!!!

How is this still up for debate? Top to bottom, we have the worst coaching staff I've ever seen. We've looked unprepared in every game. Penalties. Play calling is horrendous. Enos was still calling play action when we were down 21 in the 4th, but avoided the no huddle like it gives him diarrhea. Baker.. He shouldn't finish out the season.

And whatever dip**** "coached" them to block by throwing their hands up & backing their *** into the defender.. Is the biggest ****** in the p5. Whoever that ******* is is an embarrassment.

It's time for our NFL players, many of whom have had LONG and lucrative careers, to contribute some $$$$ toward buying a real staff. Some certainly have in the past, but we need big money right now.
If they were going to pony up the cash, they would have done so by now.

Advertisement
Bicht or Manny???
Both great IMO
Ever since Richt i sort of knew it was over. Mark pull a rat out of his *** in2017 but they hired a fired coach. I always said if Golden couldnt do it no one would. Not saying he was the **** but he tried his *** off. I was hoping for Butch cause his ability to identify close and hire top assistants if they gave him the money to do it. It was the perfect fit or time to try and take a chance but UM does UM things.

Advertisement
Back