I can’t defend Manny

For a specific area, what would be better? Mississippi has the highest per capita in the nfl but palm beach, broward and dade counties I believe no in area has more.

Lots if great players come from south florida dont get me wrong but if you watch those games they're beyond undesclipined

Advertisement
I said this in the game thread but it bears repeating: we are getting worse as the year goes on. If Manny and the coaches were good and it truly was a matter of young players needing time to adjust, then we would be seeing the team improve each week as it gained experience. Instead, the SAME issues are present every game (lethargic starts, penalties, ill-timed boneheadedness, clock management, etc.). That’s coaching because it reeks of a failure to change the culture we have had going on two decades. I say this knowing full well that few of any coaching changes are on the horizon.

im getting sick if having to do the walk of shame at work each Monday. I really wanted the staff to field a competitive team. Out coached every game.
Don’t see a way out of this mess.

We are Top 3 in the world in terms of NFL players. Why can’t we win the Coastal?

I don't get the sense that the players believe in this coaching staff.

They will play for each other but I am sensing that they're not buying into this HC or the staff.

Advertisement
The staff is incompetent. I am not completely down on Enos given we have the worst P5 OL there is and how well N'Kosi looked tonight but this staff cannot coach the basics.

Our OC and DC are very bad in game preparation and scheming. They have some of the best players in the ACC but we our outplayed in every game.

Advertisement
The staff is incompetent. I am not completely down on Enos given we have the worst P5 OL there is and how well N'Kosi looked tonight but this staff cannot coach the basics.
Can you give me one reason why we abandoned the run game when we have inexperienced QB's on the roster and some of the best RB's in the ACC? He was terrible today.

Advertisement
Lol at anyone thinking he’s gonna be here 4 years. We’re on path for 4-8 and next year isn’t gonna be much better. At this rate he’s gonna be gone in 2

Advertisement
We are Top 3 in the world in terms of NFL players. Why can’t we win the Coastal?
It's time for our NFL players, many of whom have had LONG and lucrative careers, to contribute some $$$$ toward buying a real staff. Some certainly have in the past, but we need big money right now.

Advertisement
Back