I can’t defend Manny

Facts its like hating a player till they r on your team all is forgiven. I would give him blow hookers if hes into tranny's whatever just fuqin win. His office would be a strip club with tinted windows and tony montanas table with coke all over it. And a collection of monopoly get out of jail free cards for the players.
Is a video coming?

Advertisement
Miss me yet?

Screen Shot 2019-10-05 at 7.29.53 PM.png

Facts its like hating a player till they r on your team all is forgiven. I would give him blow hookers if hes into tranny's whatever just fuqin win. His office would be a strip club with tinted windows and tony montanas table with coke all over it. And a collection of monopoly get out of jail free cards for the players.
I'm ok with AK-47s also

Advertisement
Our administration got the ultimate get-out-of-jail-free card from a kind hearted Mark Richt. He walked away from a ton of money and didn't hold us hostage on the buyout...

So what did they do with this newfound freedom? They parlayed it into quite possibly THE laziest head coaching search in the history of head coaching searches.

This program is dead as long as we don't hire a savant of a an athletic director WHO ACTUALLY CARES ABOUT WINNING. Until then, this program is a dying *****. Manny can't coach and recruits even worse. It won't be long before we have a roster full of 3 stars.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Defense came out as if they weren’t prepared to play against a QB who wasn’t even looking to throw the ball. How that was not accounted for was beyond me. After the first two drives I lost all faith in Manny. The players were not put in a position to succeed. Run a stunt to field side and leave the boundary side completely empty against a running QB. Brilliant play call.

I feel really bad for guys like Deejay and Brevin. They pour their heart and soul into this program and get nothing in return. It’s become a clown show. Most of these guys don’t care about winning. I watched Wilder and someone else just laughing it up on the sidelines when we were down 28. Were they laughing at the coaches, the state of the program or do we just have a bunch of losers who don’t give a **** about winning? No matter how you shake it we seem to be at rock bottom. Miami football is now on or with Miami basketball in the Coastal.

Advertisement
Go watch Michigan State which is full of 2 and 3 star players go toe to toe with Ohio Taint and all their 5 stars....that's what actual coaching looks like.

Dantonio off that Saban coaching tree, along with Kirby and Fisher. I am skeptical of Cristobal's ability to win a championship but he would have been a much better hire than Diaz. Frankly, keeping Richt with a new OC would have been preferable, but James blew any leverage by stupidly giving Richt an extension.

Take the 20 million or whatever that Richt left on the table and use it to pay Manny’s severance package. Anything else is a waste of time.

And leave it to Flake to hire someone else? That should go real well.

Advertisement
Back