I can’t defend Manny

Advertisement
Advertisement
I talked about coaching tree. Assistant coaches learn habits from their HCs. How to run practices, evaluate players, pick a staff, etc.

Diaz's first HC, Mack Brown, was at a school that has unlimited money. Brown managed to win 1 title at Texas in 17 years despite having the pick of any player in the country and a blank check. Then Diaz got himself fired.

His next HC was Mark Richt, who again, despite being at school that was among the richest in the SEC and had bag men buying any player he wanted only managed to win the SEC twice in 15 years. That's even without Saban in the conference for a couple years.

So its not a surprise that Diaz doesn't know how to build a program. He never really learned how. Yet this is the guy that Blake James decided to buy from Temple.

When our defense holds teams to 20-24points ..our offense can never pull through.

when our offense scores 28+...our defense ***** the bed.

Add dumb penalties and horrible special teams play to the equation.

Way too many red flags with this staff. We are consistently inconsistent.

When we tied it up I said to folks with me...watch baxa shank it. This story has been on repeat so many times you know the next **** up on cue.

Advertisement
Advertisement
When our defense holds teams to 20-24points ..our offense can never pull through.

when our offense scores 28+...our defense ***** the bed.

Add dumb penalties and horrible special teams play to the equation.

Way too many red flags with this staff. We are consistently inconsistent.

When we tied it up I said to folks with me...watch baxa shank it. This story has been on repeat so many times you know the next **** up on cue.

They are consistent at one thing: finding any way conceivable to LOSE.

Advertisement
Best area of high school football in America and we can put together a winning big time program with a rich history of nfl talent second to none. Get the right hire, screwed up hiring Manny in 1 day. Next coach up...

Advertisement
Back