I’d rather lose to NC State...

...With Emory instead of losing with Tyler. At least with Emory we have the prospect of building experience and getting him ready for FSU. And it’s the simple fact at this point Emory would have been the QB to give us the best chance against Virginia, just like he was the best option for Clemson, and is the best option now as well to actually win.

Start building on the freshmen now. We know what we have with underachievers like Tyler.

Edit: Added the emphasized losing because everyone got their panties in a wad, as well as emphasized the winning part
How about with Emery

Advertisement
I’d be cool with that as well.

WTF is this place, honestly??
Sad Happy Hour GIF

People hates players so bad they’d rather lose with another player than win with the guy they hate. It was literally posted in this thread lol. Once again “ I’d rather lose with this guy than win with the guy I don’t like”. Even though we sit at 6-2. In a sport where wins mean everything.

Never change Cis lol.
I don’t get it lol we’ve been bad/inconsistent for so long that I just want to see W’s on the board and build from there. Ugly W’s are worth more than “good losses”.

Figure it out and just win is where I’m at honestly.

Advertisement
Advertisement
...With Emory instead of losing with Tyler. At least with Emory we have the prospect of building experience and getting him ready for FSU. And it’s the simple fact at this point Emory would have been the QB to give us the best chance against Virginia, just like he was the best option for Clemson, and is the best option now as well to actually win.

Start building on the freshmen now. We know what we have with underachievers like Tyler.

Edit: Added the emphasized losing because everyone got their panties in a wad, as well as emphasized the winning part
I find it hard to believe you received so many negative reactions. Do people need further convincing about TVD's effectiveness, or lack of it. So there's those who worry about redshirting EW. How about give him further experience this year and possibly salvage this year from what probably will be a 6-6 record. He'll be around for some years still and if we achieve a good end of year record and gain some respectability, we'll probably land more QB talent in the future.

This is the guy that stole $10,000 from some of you knuckleheads and you’re gonna listen to this?

The goal is to win every game. Period. I don’t give a flying **** how it’s done and who’s playing quarterback. End of story.

Advertisement
I'd much prefer beating NCST with Emory at the Helm....
This board is out of control. If we play smart and penalties free we beat them. Act like a winner instead of this SOAP OPERA bullcrap. Don't need this type of THINKING. Some QUIT being puzzies and act like winners. Taken a big leave of absence. GOOD NIGHT

I’ll write this real simply for those here with bad reading comprehension.

Emory gives us the best chance to beat Nc State and win. If we don’t win with him starting, we sure as **** weren’t gonna win with TVD in instead.

Proceed with your knee jerks
what do you base that on? Nothing he's done so far has shown that to be true. It's a guess

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back