I’d rather lose to NC State...

Advertisement
People hates players so bad they’d rather lose with another player than win with the guy they hate. It was literally posted in this thread lol. Once again “ I’d rather lose with this guy than win with the guy I don’t like”. Even though we sit at 6-2. In a sport where wins mean everything.

Never change Cis lol.

With Emory instead of Tyler. At least with Emory we have the prospect of building experience and getting him ready for FSU. And it’s the simple fact at this point Emory would have been the QB to give us the best chance against Virginia, just like he was the best option for Clemson, and is the best option now as well to actually win.

Start building on the freshmen now. We know what we have with underachievers like Tyler.
Are You Shitting Me Star Trek GIF

Advertisement
With Emory instead of Tyler. At least with Emory we have the prospect of building experience and getting him ready for FSU. And it’s the simple fact at this point Emory would have been the QB to give us the best chance against Virginia, just like he was the best option for Clemson, and is the best option now as well to actually win.

Start building on the freshmen now. We know what we have with underachievers like Tyler.
Lol we have the worst fans ppl did this same **** for garcia to start last year and look at him now

Advertisement
Not only that every WR will now know that he’s throwing the ball to him. Imagine if Emory went undefeated and lit teams up? How are WRs like JJ going to complain that we have not future at QB then??

He threw some of the best balls we saw probably since Morris against Clemson. This teams wants to role with him as well.
did you watch the clemson game?

Advertisement
People hates players so bad they’d rather lose with another player than win with the guy they hate. It was literally posted in this thread lol. Once again “ I’d rather lose with this guy than win with the guy I don’t like”. Even though we sit at 6-2. In a sport where wins mean everything.

Never change Cis lol.
Dumbest **** ever.

Even if you don't like the guy, the wins lead to better recruiting.

Better recruiting leads to better team for the next guy.

Wanting the team to lose is the weakest **** ever. Can't stand it.

The purpose of this season is to survive with the most wins, so that we have a positive for use in recruiting sales. In no way, shape, or form do you trade a win for anything this year.

Then again, our "fans" root for FSU, so I'm surprised by nothing anymore.

Advertisement
Not only that every WR will now know that he’s throwing the ball to him. Imagine if Emory went undefeated and lit teams up? How are WRs like JJ going to complain that we have not future at QB then??

He threw some of the best balls we saw probably since Morris against Clemson. This teams wants to role with him as well.
I know for a fact his teammates like him better....

If Emory can beat Clemson.. he can beat NC state

The only games I don’t feel confident (yet) is FSU being on the road and UL because I think we need shoot out numbers.

The sad part is I feel Emory gives us a better shot than a 3rd year player in TVD who is a shadow of himself from the first 4 weeks

Did you? As soon as Dawson let go of the leash he drove us down to send it to OT.

A lot of you just log out.
he made 2 great throws ( and 1 honestly was underthrown and a 50/50 that colbie adjusted too on the right hash -3rd and 8)

you're saying he had some of the best throws in years? lmao

he absolutely struggled to do anything, including even getting balls past the line of scrimmage for the majority of the first half, and that was with the box loaded all game which should have allowed for more opportunity.

not hating on emory, he played well and managed the game don't get me wrong. but you are WAY overdramatic if you're going to come on here and pretend that it was a "great" overall performance.

did you know that TVD had an equally impressive drive last night to tie the game before end of regulation? or does that not fit the narrative

Remember when Bama benched Jalen Hurts for Tua? If your backup is good, there’s no need to use an injured starter.

Advertisement
Back