I’d rather lose to NC State...

Advertisement
NC St. loves press-man, so maybe TVD has a breakthrough?

Everyone around here can't wait to pounce on a questionable take. OP's thinking long-term, I get it. But I still would rather win the game.

It's only Sunday and we're already in death-by-analysis mode.

Last edited:
SmartSelect_20231020_172244_Chrome.jpg

Why burn the shirt? wait a couple games and if TVD can't get healthy or figure himself out then go to Emory.

In general this is actually true. Now that we have an actual OL, the QB should be able to grow into the offense and gain confidence over time, and not develop shell shock and start seeing ghost from getting pummeled all the time.
Like jacory, morris, kaaya and rosier and king all did? He’s completing 70% of his passes even with this bad stretch

Advertisement
Disagree.
Sorry for delayed response, felt the need to scroll through my contacts in order to confirm that I don’t know you guys in real life.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I just hope they get Emory plenty of reps in practice prior to FSU bc I can imagine a scenario where TVD doesn't make it through that game.

Fml
We have the dumbest fans.
We’re 6-2. But let’s bench all upperclassmen and start all freshmen to start rebuilding.
Have I told you we have the dumbest fans?
Good point turdblossom. I would only add that we are 6-2 and control our own destiny for the conference championship.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’ll write this real simply for those here with bad reading comprehension.

Emory gives us the best chance to beat Nc State and win. If we don’t win with him starting, we sure as **** weren’t gonna win with TVD in instead.

Proceed with your knee jerks

I know we all think of ourselves as the next coach in waiting for a P5 school cause we can evaluate the best player to start, but I know I am not that good myself.

Advertisement
Back