I’d rather lose to NC State...

Not only that every WR will now know that he’s throwing the ball to him. Imagine if Emory went undefeated and lit teams up? How are WRs like JJ going to complain that we have not future at QB then??

He threw some of the best balls we saw probably since Morris against Clemson. This teams wants to role with him as well.
One day I want Miami to be a destination for elite wrs again. Right now we aren't landing elite qbs and our Air Raid O looks much more like ground-Raid.

Advertisement
How in the world do posters KNOW what the "team" thinks?

I think the only thing any of us know is the teams wants to WIN. Whatever personnel decisions the coaches make is with that in mind. PERIOD

They don't care if CIS likes it.

Wow, loses the arguement and shows nothing but hostaility. Truth Hurts I guess and recommend you take a Xanax.

Son, I didn’t lose any ”arguement”. Your obsession is evidenced by your post history. Just keep up the hate. It’s what you do best. It shows who you are.

This thread is pure gold. Anyone who disagreed with the OP should take a long look at the clown in the mirror. If we had rolled with Emory there’s no reason we couldn’t have won. Can’t wait to see TVD open up in Tally and this team get a train run on it.

All these posts here talking about how important a single win is, and throwing away the season by going with a freshman over TVD, lmao, just lol 🤡

Advertisement
Son, I didn’t lose any ”arguement”. Your obsession is evidenced by your post history. Just keep up the hate. It’s what you do best. It shows who you are.
Let's face it, my obsession is that we hired the worse coach and stuck with this bum for the next 8 years. I still don't know why everyone like you were so high on hiring him and continue to support him. Everyone forgot he got fired at FIU, his time management is the worse,

It has NOTHING to do with excuses.

It has EVERYTHING to do with reality.

Even with three injuries to Tyler, the coaching staff feels that a playable TVD is STILL better than a healthy Emory. Let that sink in.

I love all of our QBs, I hope they all develop, I hope they all play in the NFL in the future. But at the current time, our depth chart is:

1. Healthy TVD
2. Injured, but playable, TVD
3. Emory
4. Jacurri
5. Injured unplayable TVD

I'm not mad at you personally, I'm just sick and tired of posters claiming that an HONEST inventory of TVD's injuries equates to "excuses".

There are no excuses. We have to line up a QB each week, unless we decide to run the wildcat. And TVD is our best option, healthy or injured.

I know that will anger some people, but I don't care.

Lmao. Just lol. So many posts like this in this thread as well. Where are all the mindless TVD simps now?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back