I’d rather lose to NC State...

Advertisement
See the new mentally some have: I'd rather lose to a team than the other. I love your fire and thinking. First of all we don't LOSE. We give it our all. Times have changed for SOME

...With Emory instead of losing with Tyler. At least with Emory we have the prospect of building experience and getting him ready for FSU. And it’s the simple fact at this point Emory would have been the QB to give us the best chance against Virginia, just like he was the best option for Clemson, and is the best option now as well to actually win.

Start building on the freshmen now. We know what we have with underachievers like Tyler.

Edit: Added the emphasized losing because everyone got their panties in a wad, as well as emphasized the winning part
I have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell u

Advertisement
...With Emory instead of losing with Tyler. At least with Emory we have the prospect of building experience and getting him ready for FSU. And it’s the simple fact at this point Emory would have been the QB to give us the best chance against Virginia, just like he was the best option for Clemson, and is the best option now as well to actually win.

Start building on the freshmen now. We know what we have with underachievers like Tyler.

Edit: Added the emphasized losing because everyone got their panties in a wad, as well as emphasized the winning part
Anybody that laughs at you is a fool...but what TVD do we get?

If he is getting healthier and giving a ****....great, start him...but if we get what we have been, then the coaches need to be willing to give him the hook.

All of this facing adversity in the 4th quarter talk from our coaches, that is great...we aren't going to hear about whether we should been have facing adversity in the 4th quarter in quite a few games.

How we are favored right now in that game is baffling to me....hopefully Vegas knows something I don't.

I'm not saying we have a truly great back up....but sometimes you have to see what can get this team going.

Fml
We have the dumbest fans.
We’re 6-2. But let’s bench all upperclassmen and start all freshmen to start rebuilding.
Have I told you we have the dumbest fans?
Luv ya man, but how many "upperclassmen" was he talking about? 1.

Call me what you want, but there are times this season I would have taken Brown running a glorified wildcat with very short routes to TE and screens versus putting Guidry's defense on a short field wearing themselves thin.

And before you tell me Jacurri can't hit the broad side of a barn, re-read what I said. Turnovers kill. I don't believe we have a BETTER QB...I just think he has no energy, clearly injured...and I am sick of spotting inferior teams leads to hope he wakes up.

I hope to God NC State is where he gets his aTm mojo back, just hard to see it....I will suck it up and admit when I was wrong when he covers...clearly Vegas agrees with you.

Advertisement
I meant some. It came out wrong. Please let's just support our team as fans. Apologies to you all. We are going to win this Saturday.

I'd rather Dawson figure out how his superstar quarterback was exposed by Georgia Tech once teams has film on the new-look offense that shredded Texas A&M weeks back.

11 touchdowns and one interception going into the Georgia Tech game—seven picks since over the course of three games as #9 was throwing into triple coverage, staring down receivers and looked confused by what defenses were doing to bait him.

Patiently establish the run to set up these deep ball throws as impatience is playing a big part in getting him to bite.

Emory Williams isn't getting a road win in Tallahassee this year. Probably wouldn't win in Raleigh this week, Chestnut Hill to end the season or against Louisville at home.

We're fortunate the dink-and-dunk approach worked for a dogfight with Clemson, but that won't bode well these next four weeks.

Miami's best bet for the remaining schedule is for Van Dyke to get his mojo back, which his new offensive coordinator is paid handsomely to help him do.

Three road games in November and a tough home game against arguably the hottest team in the ACC—Miami's offense needs to find another gear and Van Dyke needs to wake-up.

Best OP I've seen on here in a minute. Similar in taste profile to a 2015 Vintage from the Golden meltdown years

Advertisement
I'd rather Dawson figure out how his superstar quarterback was exposed by Georgia Tech once teams has film on the new-look offense that shredded Texas A&M weeks back.

11 touchdowns and one interception going into the Georgia Tech game—seven picks since over the course of three games as #9 was throwing into triple coverage, staring down receivers and looked confused by what defenses were doing to bait him.

Patiently establish the run to set up these deep ball throws as impatience is playing a big part in getting him to bite.

Emory Williams isn't getting a road win in Tallahassee this year. Probably wouldn't win in Raleigh this week, Chestnut Hill to end the season or against Louisville at home.

We're fortunate the dink-and-dunk approach worked for a dogfight with Clemson, but that won't bode well these next four weeks.

Miami's best bet for the remaining schedule is for Van Dyke to get his mojo back, which his new offensive coordinator is paid handsomely to help him do.

Three road games in November and a tough home game against arguably the hottest team in the ACC—Miami's offense needs to find another gear and Van Dyke needs to wake-up.
If Kirby Freeman could win at Doak...a double amputee could....

Advertisement
Literally nowhere in the OP or anywhere else do I say I prefer to lose over win. The point is if we lose with Emory we would definitely lose with TVD, and I def say in the OP Emory gives us the best chance to win.

Perhaps I was asking for it with the click baity subject line but **** is CIS full of illiterate drama queens lmao.

I'll tell you what, you need to spend some money on a banner truck to drive around your house telling you not to start stupid threads.

Don't type dumb **** and then get all uppity about everyone else reading your garbage porsts.

Tyler is hurt. He has three different injuries. And, sure, Emory may be more popular with his teammates.

But Tyler is still our best shot to win. Full stop.

End thread.

You don’t build experience at 6-2, you do what gives you the best chance to win. In this case, that is this week and next week. The staff is crossing their fingers and doing all they can to get TVD straight for NCST and FSU. I wish I had more confidence and my guess is they wish they had more as well. You can’t go to Emory at this point. If TVD ***** the bed the next two games, it’s likely Emory’s team.

Advertisement
Back