Walford
Scott
Dorsett
Gunter
McDermott
Feliciano
Bunche
Chickillo

I really don't see any of these Juniors leaving early for the draft. Especially if we are successful this year collectively as a team, these kids will hopefully be at the point where the genuinely want to be here and up their stock even more. I think that all happens.

ps sorry for the triple post lol

Morris - 2nd
Henderson - 1st
Denzel - 3rd
Linder - 3rd
McDermott, Hagans, Porter - UFA
Hurns - 7th
Bunche - 6th

Porter round 4

Hurns round 4

Hagens round 7 or UFA (dude will play in the league)

Most important thing is that Duke doesn't leave early.
Hate to tell you this but when I was in ATL at the Miami / GaTech game last year I was standing with Mama Duke & a fan yelled over to her to make sure Duke stayed all 4 years & the look on her face was hilarious. You'd thought somebody shot her dog lol. He'll be gone after next year barring an injury or a miracle.

LOL

Next year's QB class will most likely be much better than this recent one, so the Manuel comparisons aren't really relevant.

Advertisement
If Porter has a VERY healthy and productive year, he will definitely get drafted. Guys like him don't grow on trees...he single-handedly changes the game for us when he is playing.

Henderson is definitely a first round talent. Do you guys really think someone is gonna spend a 1st round pick on a RIGHT tackle though?

Chargers took D.J Fluker a RT in the 1st rd and the Giants took Justin Pugh a RT in the draft this yr so the Answer yes.

BTW Henderson will be a LT in the NFL.

He couldn't even play LT here. Why would he be a LT in the NFL?

Advertisement
Porter round 4

Hurns round 4

Hagens round 7 or UFA (dude will play in the league)

Most important thing is that Duke doesn't leave early.
Hate to tell you this but when I was in ATL at the Miami / GaTech game last year I was standing with Mama Duke & a fan yelled over to her to make sure Duke stayed all 4 years & the look on her face was hilarious. You'd thought somebody shot her dog lol. He'll be gone after next year barring an injury or a miracle.

LOL

Does the three-year requirement count as a miracle? ;)

Henderson is definitely a first round talent. Do you guys really think someone is gonna spend a 1st round pick on a RIGHT tackle though?

Chargers took D.J Fluker a RT in the 1st rd and the Giants took Justin Pugh a RT in the draft this yr so the Answer yes.

Henderson prefers RT and the staff has accomidated him and put him at RT. He's a L T all the way at the next level (what' he prefers won't matter as much once he starts getting paid)

Advertisement

Henderson prefers RT and the staff has accomidated him and put him at RT. He's a L T all the way at the next level (what' he prefers won't matter as much once he starts getting paid)

You think the Miami coaching staff put a future 1st round Left Tackle at RIGHT Tackle cause he preferred to play there? LOL @ a Division-1 coaching staff "accommodating" anybody.

Advertisement

You think the Miami coaching staff put a future 1st round Left Tackle at RIGHT Tackle cause he preferred to play there? LOL @ a Division-1 coaching staff "accommodating" anybody.

Actually, yeah. He plays RT because after his back surgery, he was weaker on one side and not comfortable with the kicking needed for LT. Talks about it here: http://miamiherald.typepad.com/umiami/2012/09/seantrel-henderson-talks-about-his-first-action-of-the-season.html. Now, what he'll be drafted as and what he will play in the NFL, I have no idea.

I think Linder will go in round 2.
DP, if he comes out, a 3rd rounder
Porter stays healthy, 4th/5th rounder
Robinson a 6th rounder
Hurns a 6th rounder
Morris 2nd round but I wouldn't rule out a 1st rounder
Henderson a 1st rounder
McDermott and Hagans probably not drafted

Morris - 2nd
Henderson - 1st
Denzel - 3rd
Linder - 3rd
McDermott, Hagans, Porter - UFA
Hurns - 7th
Bunche - 6th

If they were smart, the juniors would stay for their senior year. There's no one on the list that jumps out, so the more awards they can get and the better the team around them performs, their stock will improve. I think Streeter would have gone higher if he'd stayed last year.

I could see Morris going in the first round, but he's going to have to prove that he can not just wing it, but start making the smart decisions, getting rid of the ball early, going through his progressions. There's no question about his arm strength, the big issues will be accuracy and what's between his ears.

Do people realize that McDermott will be a junior in 2013? And why is he even being talked about in a thread about the NFL draft?

Advertisement
Back