Hurricanes in 2014 draft

I don't see Perryman, McDermott, or Gunter leaving early.

I think Henderson (as of now), is our hope for a top round pick. Hurns, Morris, Porter, and Linder I see as mid or late round picks right now. But that could definitely change depending on the upcoming season and combine numbers.

Advertisement
Henderson is definitely a first round talent. Do you guys really think someone is gonna spend a 1st round pick on a RIGHT tackle though?

Hagens isn't getting drafted. Not a chance.

I seriously doubt Morris will go in the 1st round but Manual BJ did so who knows what could happen.

Hurns is a later round guy, maybe 5th.

I think people (fans) are sleeping on Linder. I wouldn't be surprised to see him go in the 1st or 2nd. Dude is a prototype.

Gunter's stock will depend on what he runs in the forty. NFL teams will love his size but they'll question his speed. If he runs anything in the 4.5 rang he will definitely be drafted.

If Porter stays healthy and has a nice year he will go in the late rounds as well. He's a bull.

Bored watching the Draft. Thought I'd rank the top 5 UM players in the 2014 NFL Draft.

1. Stephen Morris (1st Round)
2. Seantrel Henderson (2nd Round)
3. Denzel Perryman (2nd Round)
4. Brandon Linder (2nd Round)
5. Shane McDermott (4th Round)

Who do you guys have?

McDermott?

Bored watching the Draft. Thought I'd rank the top 5 UM players in the 2014 NFL Draft.

1. Stephen Morris (1st Round)
2. Seantrel Henderson (2nd Round)
3. Denzel Perryman (2nd Round)
4. Brandon Linder (2nd Round)
5. Shane McDermott (4th Round)

Who do you guys have?

McDermott?

There is no way morris goes 1st round more like 3rd round
perryman will drop to like 4th or 5th round lacks the size
linder will be a 4th at best guards do go that early unless u are an amazing prospect whixh he is not.
we dont have the athletic freaks on this team or the production to warrant such high picks
i love our canes but lets be real

Advertisement
If Henderson stays on track, he will explode in the NFL. The things he need (strength, technique) will continue to improve in an NFL program. And he doesn't have to go to class anymore.

I wouldn't have McDermott on the list, but Bunche could be draftable if he leaves early. Hopefully Curtis Porter ups his stock this year.

Henderson is going to give NFL Gm's hardons. 6'8" 340lbs, quick feet, good strength, looks to have the very long arms OT's need. As for his technique, I'm not an expert but he's been stoning people since he was a freshman
To hear Coley speak, Manuel can't even hold Morris' jock strap.

I don't think we will have any early entries. Golden mentioned a couple weeks ago how NFL GM's really value finishing, in football and in life and how they love it when guys complete their degrees. The memories of Forston are still pretty vivid.

its really not about how morris plays this season, to be a first round pick at qb you have to have great number so thats a given. bridgwater, boyd, miller, McCarron, Thomas, and Murrayits really going to come down to measurables and decision making

Advertisement
Seniors

Morris
Henderson
Hurns
Linder
Gaines
Cleveland
Porter
Robinson
Green
Rodgers
Highsmith
Cain
Cornileus

Possible Junior entrees

Perryman
Pierre
Walford
Scott
Dorsett
Gunter
McDermott
Feliciano
Bunche
Chickillo

Henderson is definitely a first round talent. Do you guys really think someone is gonna spend a 1st round pick on a RIGHT tackle though?

Chargers took D.J Fluker a RT in the 1st rd and the Giants took Justin Pugh a RT in the draft this yr so the Answer yes.

BTW Henderson will be a LT in the NFL.

Did someone really suggest that Cleveland could get drafted? I'll be shocked if he is even on the two deep come fall (Dobard might even beat him out).

And if EJ ******* Manuel can go top 20, so can Morris.

Advertisement
Porter round 4

Hurns round 4

Hagens round 7 or UFA (dude will play in the league)

Most important thing is that Duke doesn't leave early.
Hate to tell you this but when I was in ATL at the Miami / GaTech game last year I was standing with Mama Duke & a fan yelled over to her to make sure Duke stayed all 4 years & the look on her face was hilarious. You'd thought somebody shot her dog lol. He'll be gone after next year barring an injury or a miracle.

I think Scott will be our #1 receiver and leave early.

Normally I'd be ****ed about this but our WR depth is so ridiculous I got NO worries. He's a **** of a receiver though. Definitely 2nd round potential

Advertisement
Did someone really suggest that Cleveland could get drafted? I'll be shocked if he is even on the two deep come fall (Dobard might even beat him out).

And if EJ ******* Manuel can go top 20, so can Morris.

it was a down year for qbs so yes he is very lucky **** it was a down year for skill players in general

I think Scott will be our #1 receiver and leave early.

I know Rayshawn really well, and that being said, no chance this happens. Not tryna **** on your prediction, I totally think he's gonna ball this year too, just don't see it happening.

Advertisement
Back