HOW MANY FANS DO WE HAVE LEFT

tenor.gif

This ***aloon loves him some @Dwinstitles

guaranteed he wouldn't say schit if he met you. bytch ***

Advertisement
With several former fans deserting team, players, coaches, threating banners, donations, etc, guess we will see who pulls for team to be successful and how many support program and how many do not.

Have never in half a century of following football seen such a reaction to a loss to a team with a superior roster create such havoc. Yes Canes were a 2 point favorite, but LSU clearly had better O& D Lines. other positions were close with both teams having QB's that would not play for many D1 teams.

Hope most fans continue to support team as we did in Dallas and with this favorable schedule, except (VT) everbody back

Miami was a " - 3 1/2 " chalk at kick-off time! dUh.

"Never criticize the coaches, even when they deserve it or else you're not a real fan!"

"Doesn't matter how bad we play or if we get blown out, Richt is perfect & infallible & Rosier is the greatest QB in school history!"

"You'll be jumping back in the bandwagon after we beat Savannah St!!"

"You're a bad fan for being upset that we played like sh*t vs LSU! You should be happy that we got embarrassed like that, it shows just how great we are because in big moments this team always shows up!"

He should change his name to “ Dawg Richt”, he’s not a cane, he’s a dawg that loves richt.

I don’t pull for coaches , I pull for canes.

I'm beginning to think, that Richt has LOST his Miami Hurricane, and Palm Beach county roots and all that. Seeing that he's been in REDNECK-ville too long. Think FSU and Georgia! Heck, he even has a slight Johnny Rebel " accent. " hUh. Nevertheless I'll still continue to support him. Albeit I have my doubts about a couple of his current assistants.

Advertisement
Superior talent my ***. We got outcoached.. by Ed O. Was Pitt more talented as well? Watch what happens when this "loaded LSU team" plays a well coached team.

This staff is amatuer hour. Penske, RumF, Panda, Jessica Simpson, Hartley at TE/ST, Brown as OC.. Fantastic idea to let 70% of staff to cut their teeth here (not to mention retreads like Die-As & Searles) Richt should do marketing for Nike. Genius. God bless Dugans. I feel for you brother.

Auburn is waiting for LSwho in a couple of weeks. Then Cane fan will find out if LSwho is " 4 REAL, " or not.

Still a fan no doubt. Waited a long time for the season; hopefully I will enjoy the actual games rather the buildup, last week was no good. I will support in any way I can, while speaking on the things that I feel need to be addressed; this is the right of any fan that supports the team monetarily (including viewership). Let's not start the flying banners BS though, shouldn't even be discussed at this point IMO.
Agree, not at this point. But the cracks are beginning. So unless the team shows progress this year, and coaches show their mettle, things will go south in a hurry. Me? I’m rooting for the U to be a winning program again, no matter who’s at the helm.

Still a fan no doubt. Waited a long time for the season; hopefully I will enjoy the actual games rather the buildup, last week was no good. I will support in any way I can, while speaking on the things that I feel need to be addressed; this is the right of any fan that supports the team monetarily (including viewership). Let's not start the flying banners BS though, shouldn't even be discussed at this point IMO.

Think you said it better than I did. Just do not want to see Canes made to be the laughing stock of college football which we would if the flying banner BS happened.

Also thinking about players, recruits and even relatives of players that post on here, why humiliate them, nobody wanted to lose to SEC team on national TV.

With several former fans deserting team, players, coaches, threating banners, donations, etc, guess we will see who pulls for team to be successful and how many support program and how many do not.

Have never in half a century of following football seen such a reaction to a loss to a team with a superior roster create such havoc. Yes Canes were a 2 point favorite, but LSU clearly had better O& D Lines. other positions were close with both teams having QB's that would not play for many D1 teams.

Hope most fans continue to support team as we did in Dallas and with this favorable schedule, except (VT) everbody back

Ehhh??? Did you not see the Clemson murder scene the last 2 times we have played?!? The one that got Folden fired (Gracias Dios!!!) and the ACC ship game?

Always have been and will be a Canes fan till I die!!! But that doesnt mean I'm going to drink Kool-aid and put my green and orange shades on.

Advertisement
"Never criticize the coaches, even when they deserve it or else you're not a real fan!"

"Doesn't matter how bad we play or if we get blown out, Richt is perfect & infallible & Rosier is the greatest QB in school history!"

"You'll be jumping back in the bandwagon after we beat Savannah St!!"

"You're a bad fan for being upset that we played like sh*t vs LSU! You should be happy that we got embarrassed like that, it shows just how great we are because in big moments this team always shows up!"

You're being disingenuous, no one has said that, but to go completely bonkers over this loss to the point of wanting the coach fired et al. is stupid at best. These are the same people who had we won would be saying it's irrelevant because LSU was only ranked 25th.

It's possible to still qualify as loyal, avid, respectable fan while criticizing the repeated shortcomings of a staff/program. Mark Richt is not our füh·rer. We don't have to hold a blind (silent) allegiance to him or this program.

"If you see something, say something". Just doing my part.

You're being disingenuous, no one has said that, but to go completely bonkers over this loss to the point of wanting the coach fired et al. is stupid at best. These are the same people who had we won would be saying it's irrelevant because LSU was only ranked 25th.
Not being disingenuous at all, this entire thread is about us "abandoning the team" because fans have dared to harshly criticize Richt & his staff after we got beat.

You all act like our grievances aren't legitimate, like we just made up all this sh*t & losing the way we did vs LSU is just no big deal. Then yall immediately start questioning people's fandom because a lot of us aren't happy about the 4 game losing streak... Again.

I haven't called for Richt to be fired, I did say Diaz needs to be reevaluated after the season if the Defense doesn't improve & I do believe we need an OC, but regardless of that my dedication to my Alma mater & my team hasn't changed one bit.

Just because we criticize the coaches doesn't mean we hate the team, you guys want us just burying our heads in the sand every time something goes wrong with this team & every time it's the exact same result.

I'm as hopeful as anyone that we turn it around & win every game left on the schedule, but I'm not gonna sit here & act like I don't see wtf I see. Richt & has this staff has a chance to shut all of us up come ACC play, I hope they reinvigorate this team & do it.

But go read D$, Stephan's & LuCane'a post game recaps, go listen to the new Podcast just dropped about the LSU game, it's not just us "bad whiny fans" who have been critical of that performance. Maybe there's something to it & not just us overreacting.

I recall our '83 championship year when we initially lost to UF 28 to 3, then went on to become NC's. Also, after watching the FSU vs. VT game, we are definitely better than FSU.....those 2 things make me feel somewhat better going forth in this football season.

Advertisement

you literally just posted that people are "abandoning the team" and you are the one telling other posters that they are being disingenuous LOL. Can't make this up. Please tell me where posters said they are abandoning the team. All i see are posters, who saw a **** show on Sunday night, voicing valid concerns about the lack of preparation shown by the staff. They got outcoached by Ed F-ucking Orgeron! Please let that sink in.

Unfortunately there's still more blind homers than that. For example, all the ones who upvoted the cuck that started this s-hit thread. Half of these *** clowns wouldn't know if they were watching a well-coached/good football team or not. Just like half of them couldn't see that Malik Rosier was an awful QB and bought into the "he's really improved" hype. We have posters on here who are happy to get the ACC championship game just to get blown the f-uck out by Clemson. It's Embarrassing. But, somehow we aren't fans because we expect more out of the program than just winning the s-hit coastal.

Exactly. Any coach with a pulse should be able to cake walk to the ACCC. Our biggest competition is Va Tech. Literally everyother school in the coastal is used to pad other P5 schools records.

Advertisement
you literally just posted that people are "abandoning the team" and you are the one telling other posters that they are being disingenuous LOL. Can't make this up. Please tell me where posters said they are abandoning the team. All i see are posters, who saw a **** show on Sunday night, voicing valid concerns about the lack of preparation shown by the staff. They got outcoached by Ed F-ucking Orgeron! Please let that sink in.

That response make no sense.

Funny how I'm givin a thumbs down. Truth is, Richt is as good as Miami can do. Nobody is scared of Miami anymore and Richt will continue to have head scratching losses.

Look at this chart, the dude is just a mediocre coach

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Back