HOW MANY FANS DO WE HAVE LEFT

Dawgcane

Cane Brake Cane
With several former fans deserting team, players, coaches, threating banners, donations, etc, guess we will see who pulls for team to be successful and how many support program and how many do not.

Have never in half a century of following football seen such a reaction to a loss to a team with a superior roster create such havoc. Yes Canes were a 2 point favorite, but LSU clearly had better O& D Lines. other positions were close with both teams having QB's that would not play for many D1 teams.

Hope most fans continue to support team as we did in Dallas and with this favorable schedule, except (VT) everbody back

Advertisement
With several former fans deserting team, players, coaches, threating banners, donations, etc, guess we will see who pulls for team to be successful and how many support program and how many do not.

Have never in half a century of following football seen such a reaction to a loss to a team with a superior roster create such havoc. Yes Canes were a 2 point favorite, but LSU clearly had better O& D Lines. other positions were close with both teams having QB's that would not play for many D1 teams.

Hope most fans continue to support team as we did in Dallas and with this favorable schedule, except (VT) everbody back
answer this

Why dont we have better OL's and DL's? ok u will blame Kul

Why havent we got anyone in this cycle at DL? (elite players)
Who do we blame?

THIS IS YEAR 3 RIGHT?

Advertisement
And Im surprised by @KrazyCane its almost unbelievable to me I sometimes thought he was John Richt but hes proven me wrong man hes coming around

LMFAO. Me too bro. When I first saw him typing some non homer **** after the game I had to do a double take. I was pretty drunk and thought my mind was playing tricks on me. I was like I guess its not Mrs Richt after all posting on that account.

LMFAO. Me too bro. When I first saw him typing some non homer **** after the game I had to do a double take. I was pretty drunk and thought my mind was playing tricks on me. I was like I guess its not Mrs Richt after all posting on that account.
LOL

I thought the same **** man I was like fuq if they lost Krazy its over for the staff burn everything

answer this

Why dont we have better OL's and DL's? ok u will blame Kul

Why havent we got anyone in this cycle at DL? (elite players)
Who do we blame?

THIS IS YEAR 3 RIGHT?

You follow football enough to know the Lines are toughest to recruit and develop. Just saying at this point LSU over last 5 years recruited better at those positions. We do have good young guys, not the depth.

Advertisement
You follow football enough to know the Lines are toughest to recruit and develop. Just saying at this point LSU over last 5 years recruited better at those positions. We do have good young guys, not the depth.
We arent recruiting DL at a high level I think its actually worse under MR then AL FRAUD, it might be worse it might be. Ford didnt look good at all, 9 looked like a monster and thats all the last staff. Miller is a 1 star gem everyones crossing there fingers for, Nesta is the only young stud IMO.

Then get someone who can evaluate and produce because if we cant do that now we wont win, i dont get why im getting thumbed down when this **** was said in the podcast

My issue is we had (8) months to fix what we did the last (3) games last year and to start this year with the opportunity to purge all that choking biel out and to shine and we do a reflection of last year.

It's just tough to deal with , personally If I was head coach of the Canes vs LSU and I saw things reverting back to last year a very quick TIME OUT would have happen to huddle the O and D as one to say NOT ON MY WATCH will I stand and WATCH this crap and NOT do something , you all have (1) series to correct this mess or pine time will follow , we will find players to perform.

Agree I'm just spewing this but , I could not and would not allow this play before my eyes to occur and STAND IDLE and not do something drastic to fix it , **** I DRANK EVERY DROP OF THAT NASTY KOOLAIDE......... NO MORE.

GOCANES

Advertisement
Welp we've lost @Dwinstitles for Sweet Willie's balls and the Noles...
So u will use these posts for the rest of your life? I bet in two years from now u will be begging for a new staff

U have to bring these up cause u have nothing and ***gery is still probably more creative the MR. Dudes run crossing routs go routes and screens allday i dont know whos worse and he recruited better vs us on nsd. For peters and that wishbone leg ni99@

And i wont go through your history cuz im not beat like that

LoL at questioning my allegiance to UM.....43yrs a Fan....198 UM games attended including 2 NCs....A son who's a UM Grad (2008 Law)....A family member who coached 7yrs at UM...God only knows the $$$ I've spent supporting UM...and your gonna question my Love for the Canes??....LoL....stay in your lane.....

Advertisement
So u will use these posts for the rest of your life? I bet in two years from now u will be begging for a new staff

U have to bring these up cause u have nothing and ***gery is still probably more creative the MR. Dudes run crossing routs go routes and screens allday i dont know whos worse and he recruited better vs us on nsd. For peters and that wishbone leg ni99@

And i wont go through your history cuz im not beat like that

EEtddEdp_400x400.jpg

Have never in half a century of following football seen such a reaction to a loss to a team with a superior roster create such havoc.

The only thing better about LSUs roster is they have a sorry qb that’s better than ours

Lol I still support the program but that could change depending on how this season goes. Right now i need to see some changes like a couple coaches fired... we need a real qb coach, a real OC, A real LB coach, ST coach, and need to reel in Diaz from his extra *** play calling that only works on a NCAA Football video game.

Advertisement
Back