HOW MANY FANS DO WE HAVE LEFT

The talent is there it's just incredibly diluted, too many schools...**** every school recruits Florida. You still have to be great at evaluating.
I saw VT the other night with a 6', 280DT from Venice, FL that FSU couldn't block. Granted FSU's line is likely garbage, but the kid was a high school powerlifter, and was recruited by App St, Iown St, ECU and Colorado St.

if it's diluted, it's overrated

Advertisement
Outscored 129-58, 0-4 streak. This is NOT just about the LSU game. We are in Year 3 and it almost feels like we are back to where we started after the 58-0 Clemson drubbing that lead to Folden's firing. Not that low again, but pretty darn close.

With several former fans deserting team, players, coaches, threating banners, donations, etc, guess we will see who pulls for team to be successful and how many support program and how many do not.

Have never in half a century of following football seen such a reaction to a loss to a team with a superior roster create such havoc. Yes Canes were a 2 point favorite, but LSU clearly had better O& D Lines. other positions were close with both teams having QB's that would not play for many D1 teams.

Hope most fans continue to support team as we did in Dallas and with this favorable schedule, except (VT) everbody back
I love super fans that instead of just rooting for the team, they start judging other fans. Every freak'n time, like clockwork, the OP's post appears. Just worry about yourself and the team.

Here come the excuses

This wreaks to be a Golden-esque downward spiral, except it has been perfumed over by a 10-win season

Win. No matter ******* what. We got out coached by Ed Corcheron. I don't care who they have on their lines, you're getting paid millions of dollars to scheme around it

The funny thing is @brock and @KrazyCane are not posting like blind homers and actually questioning the staff and players and ****. The only blind homers left are OP. @Pickle Richt and @TheRichtShow

Unfortunately there's still more blind homers than that. For example, all the ones who upvoted the cuck that started this s-hit thread. Half of these *** clowns wouldn't know if they were watching a well-coached/good football team or not. Just like half of them couldn't see that Malik Rosier was an awful QB and bought into the "he's really improved" hype. We have posters on here who are happy to get the ACC championship game just to get blown the f-uck out by Clemson. It's Embarrassing. But, somehow we aren't fans because we expect more out of the program than just winning the s-hit coastal.

Last edited:
Advertisement
None of us profess to be geniuses, but I think giving a coach 3 years is enough to then know tendencies that are = to shooting ones’s own foot. It was the same with Coker, Randy and Golden (who was stubborn and clueless). It was different with Butch due to severe sanctions and negative recruiting against us, but still managed to stack talent (Who, unless takes FIU to their ‘ship, has lost the edge).

We all love the U, but we hurt for it, hurt for the loyal fans cucked by obtuse decisions, hurt by deceit re player improvements.

So no, we’re not abandoning the U, we are voicing our expectations for it to be better than it is. If you accept the mediocre state that it is in, then you hate the U, you want it to fail.

disagree that LSU has a better roster than us. a better d-coordinator, sure.

but thats a game we shouldve won. figure out the QB/punter situation and get it fixed now.

Dude is 100% ***aloon Mork Rich sluper.

You have basically put up like 100 pics of you on the inside of the program with some of the greatest players and coaches teh :neonu: has ever seen. This ***aloon probably hasn't ever even set foot on campus.

He should change his name to “ Dawg Richt”, he’s not a cane, he’s a dawg that loves richt.

I don’t pull for coaches , I pull for canes.

Advertisement
answer this

Why dont we have better OL's and DL's? ok u will blame Kul

Why havent we got anyone in this cycle at DL? (elite players)
Who do we blame?

THIS IS YEAR 3 RIGHT?

So Richt's first recruiting class was a patchwork class that only brought in one contributing interior lineman on the defense in Pat Bethel. The remaining line recruits were Tyreic Martin and Tre Johnson, both of little use thus far. So **** all, basically 2016 doesn't count for ****.

In his second class he brought in Donaldson, Herbert, Ford, Hillery, Dykstra, and Gaynor. Donaldson has been good but is currently playing out of position due to lack of depth. The rest of these recruits are sophomores and should not be expected to be contributors on an elite line, yet some of their numbers have been called to contribute with mixed results.

In his third class Richt brought in Nesta Silvera, DJ Scaife, Cleveland Reed, John Campbell, and Jordan Miller. All of these kids have been getting solid reviews as TF but by no means are expected to contribute to a championship level line. They have passed up some dudes that were here before them so all indications are they will be legit players.

It may be year three for Richt but it is year two for his line recruiting and in all honesty we shouldn't expect jack **** from the guys he brings in on the line until his third legit class is in year 2. So that's year 5 for the Pastor.

In year 4 the line depth should begin to look good, by year 5 the line depth is expected to be where we want it to be with a good number of contributing upper classmen that are championship caliber.

If that is not the case then Richt has failed to build a championship level trench mob and we are looking for a new coach that can try to recruit to the level we need to compete against the 5 star bullies in the SEC.

So Richt's first recruiting class was a patchwork class that only brought in one contributing interior lineman on the defense in Pat Bethel. The remaining line recruits were Tyreic Martin and Tre Johnson, both of little use thus far. So **** all, basically 2016 doesn't count for ****.

In his second class he brought in Donaldson, Herbert, Ford, Hillery, Dykstra, and Gaynor. Donaldson has been good but is currently playing out of position due to lack of depth. The rest of these recruits are sophomores and should not be expected to be contributors on an elite line, yet some of their numbers have been called to contribute with mixed results.

In his third class Richt brought in Nesta Silvera, DJ Scaife, Cleveland Reed, John Campbell, and Jordan Miller. All of these kids have been getting solid reviews as TF but by no means are expected to contribute to a championship level line. They have passed up some dudes that were here before them so all indications are they will be legit players.

It may be year three for Richt but it is year two for his line recruiting and in all honesty we shouldn't expect jack **** from the guys he brings in on the line until his third legit class is in year 2. So that's year 5 for the Pastor.

In year 4 the line depth should begin to look good, by year 5 the line depth is expected to be where we want it to be with a good number of contributing upper classmen that are championship caliber.

If that is not the case then Richt has failed to build a championship level trench mob and we are looking for a new coach that can try to recruit to the level we need to compete against the 5 star bullies in the SEC.
gotta get those 5 stars

gotta get those 5 stars

tenor.gif

Last edited:
Advertisement
With several former fans deserting team, players, coaches, threating banners, donations, etc, guess we will see who pulls for team to be successful and how many support program and how many do not.

Have never in half a century of following football seen such a reaction to a loss to a team with a superior roster create such havoc. Yes Canes were a 2 point favorite, but LSU clearly had better O& D Lines. other positions were close with both teams having QB's that would not play for many D1 teams.

Hope most fans continue to support team as we did in Dallas and with this favorable schedule, except (VT) everbody back

I would suggest that those on WEZ that flew the banners that got Golden's cord pulled - were the greatest of fans.

They cared enough to make a positive move, and put their money behind it.

The word "support" is rather nebulous.

True, rabid fans are sick and tired of the schiitshow that has been UM football for over a decade, and their patience is very thin.

I would suggest that those on WEZ that flew the banners that got Golden's cord pulled - were the greatest of fans.

They cared enough to make a positive move, and put their money behind it.

The word "support" is rather nebulous.

True, rabid fans are sick and tired of the schiitshow that has been UM football for over a decade, and their patience is very thin.
tellem Far tellem

Well said. The 560 WQAM #CanesFam portion of the fan base will never waver in their homerism because to them winning doesn't come first. Tailgating, social media, and proving their fandom is more important.

Advertisement
Everyone telling us to be "patient", patient is ALL we have been

Corch Rick has been slowly deteriorating his, and his staff's, legitimacy

- He started by hiring his son as the most under qualified QB coach of all P5 programs
- He brought in a slew of yes men, green coaches under him so that no one would challenge his archaic game plan
- After he popped his play calling cherry, he decided against bringing in another grey beard, NOT TO become an OC, but simply to provide IDEAS AND SUGGESTIONS
- The NCAA gifts us with the opportunity to bring in a 10th coach- what do we do? Hire no name assistant LB coach Crapke, to come in and nod his head at everything Manuela says
- Anyone notice how our LB play has deteriorated since 2016? I sure did
- Special teams has been atrocious since year one, what do we do? Keep Hartley (who, yes, is a savage recruiter, but knows not a single **** thing about special teams) without providing him any assistance
- Oh, and lest not forget our sub 30 yard punting average
- Did I mention the whole thing about playing a QB that has a 44% completion percentage
- And most recently, we had EIGHT MONTHS TO PREPARE FOR A TEAM THAT HAD NO STARTING QB, 2 STARTING FRESHMEN WR, AN OLINE WITH 2 RETURNING PIECES, AND ED FXCKIN CORCHERON ON THE MICROPHONE AND WE DROPPED AN EGG

That's all I have. So to anyone that is saying that we should be patient and let this play out, take the sheet off from over your eyes and take a look at what's going on

I don't care how much you donated to the IPF. I want wins, not buildings.

Still a fan no doubt. Waited a long time for the season; hopefully I will enjoy the actual games rather than the buildup, last week was no good. I will support in any way I can, while speaking on the things that I feel need to be addressed; this is the right of any fan that supports the team monetarily (including viewership). Let's not start the flying banners BS though, shouldn't even be discussed at this point IMO.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back