HOW MANY FANS DO WE HAVE LEFT

Advertisement
Another 1

Attachments

• EBEFCC48-CBDF-4FB3-87AE-5AA729DA8FDC.png
    EBEFCC48-CBDF-4FB3-87AE-5AA729DA8FDC.png
    969.5 KB · Views: 23
Advertisement
Oh there’s more . I’m not even gonna go there tho . If fans see this bull**** how tf is Richt not ? Are these mfs watching film ?

You honestly think a guy who's coached 2 Heisman QB's doesn't see it?

Nkosi is splitting reps with the 1's now. We gonna see a new QB, just not quite as fast as most of us want.

BTW, that bubble is probably one of his worse plays the other day. That's a perfect call and an easy 10-15 yards.

Richt has his short comings but hitching himself to Rosier right now might be worse than anything else . He gotta bench this dude period. I mean look at this sht. That’s Jeff Thomas 4.3 speed out there. A true RS SR QB is looking that safety off and completing that pass for a TD . This mf threw the ball away

Jesus Christ....

God **** you to ****, Corch Richt.

This site has been unbearable since Monday morning. I'm pretty sure no one is happy with how we played Sunday, especially at QB and ST. Nobody is happy with the defensive substitutions and the lack of competition at positions that are not performing well.

But for anyone to say Richt is on the hot seat is a joke. He has had 3 recruiting classes, one of which just got on campus and another that he had 2 months to build. We still have Golden players on the roster that lost to Cincinatti, got beat 58-0 by Clemson, got thrashed by UNC, and needed a huge 2nd half to beat FAU back in 2015.

If we lose 2-3 more times this year and we end up 8-4 or 9-3? The criticism would be valid at that point. But right now its just an overreaction

Advertisement
You honestly think a guy who's coached 2 Heisman QB's doesn't see it?

Nkosi is splitting reps with the 1's now. We gonna see a new QB, just not quite as fast as most of us want.

BTW, that bubble is probably one of his worse plays the other day. That's a perfect call and an easy 10-15 yards.
Let me ask you this . You don’t think there are countless stills like this from the Pitt-Clemson-Wisc stretch ? Let’s not even talk about all the passes he simply just missed , or countless passes causing receivers to have to stop or make a circus catch .

Shouldn’t have taken an entire offseason and us losing a game embarrassingly in front of the nation for Richt to see that Rosier is not the guy man

Let me ask you this . You don’t think there are countless stills like this from the Pitt-Clemson-Wisc stretch ? Let’s not even talk about all the passes he simply just missed , or countless passes causing receivers to have to stop or make a circus catch .

Shouldn’t have taken an entire offseason and us losing a game embarrassingly in front of the nation for Richt to see that Rosier is not the guy man

What makes you think Richt believes Malik is the guy?

We got 3 freshman in the bullpen that haven't played a snap. Richt is getting them warmed up, and they about to see some action. Sit tight.

We got 3 freshman in the bullpen that haven't played a snap. Richt is getting them warmed up, and they about to see some action. Sit tight.

Ummmm maybe the fact that he keeps trotting him out here after he said "You will never play QB for me" to the kid.

With several former fans deserting team, players, coaches, threating banners, donations, etc, guess we will see who pulls for team to be successful and how many support program and how many do not.

Have never in half a century of following football seen such a reaction to a loss to a team with a superior roster create such havoc. Yes Canes were a 2 point favorite, but LSU clearly had better O& D Lines. other positions were close with both teams having QB's that would not play for many D1 teams.

Hope most fans continue to support team as we did in Dallas and with this favorable schedule, except (VT) everbody back
I'm still with you.. will not abandon the Canes... I don't think the other here have abandon either.. just hurt and lashing out on the things that upset them... and I will go further and put my head on the chopping block by saying I still down with Richt and Diaz... they are doing some things that I don't agree with..but they are a better choice than most to be at the helm... Shaq said something the other day that I didn't agree with... am I to give up on him ... no (I answered that question cause somebody out there is thinking yes...lol) Go Canes

Advertisement
I'm still with you.. will not abandon the Canes... I don't think the other here have abandon either.. just hurt and lashing out on the things that upset them... and I will go further and put my head on the chopping block by saying I still down with Richt and Diaz... they are doing some things that I don't agree with..but they are a better choice than most to be at the helm... Shaq said something the other day that I didn't agree with... am I to give up on him ... no (I answered that question cause somebody out there is thinking yes...lol) Go Canes

Tip my hat to you sir.

Thank you.

Lots of people are just addicted to drama, and so the more they see of it, the better they feel. They're also of the "do something, anything" - without any conception of whether the other things (firing coaches, starting true freshman) would actually work.

Not sure they ever really were fans - as the fandom was solely attached to the team's success.

Because he’s our starting QB lol wtf ?

Trust me I’m not freakin out over one game like some others on here, just makes me mad that we’re losing over **** like this, not bevause we were less talented as a team

I also want to see another QB get playing team against an actual team. **** I bet even DeeJay gonna get some QB snaps against Savannah St. It doesn’t mean much, yet

Advertisement

This maybe year 3 for you and your son but for the fans we’re on year 15 and we just don’t have the patience for the new PROCESS anymore

Go look at how long it took to get Clemson going for Dabo. "Clemsoning" was a term for losing big games for a decade, until it wasn't. If you don't believe me, Urban Dictionary: Clemsoning.

The Washington Capitals blew big games, until they didn't. You don't blow things up when you have something good going. Jesus Christ do you people *****ing with 35 ***** posts a day have jobs?

This website is populated with children, Noles fans, and people with brain injuries.

Advertisement
Back