HOW MANY FANS DO WE HAVE LEFT

This site has been unbearable since Monday morning. I'm pretty sure no one is happy with how we played Sunday, especially at QB and ST. Nobody is happy with the defensive substitutions and the lack of competition at positions that are not performing well.

But for anyone to say Richt is on the hot seat is a joke. He has had 3 recruiting classes, one of which just got on campus and another that he had 2 months to build. We still have Golden players on the roster that lost to Cincinatti, got beat 58-0 by Clemson, got thrashed by UNC, and needed a huge 2nd half to beat FAU back in 2015.

If we lose 2-3 more times this year and we end up 8-4 or 9-3? The criticism would be valid at that point. But right now its just an overreaction

Over heated opinions or not. Cane fandom will find out IF Miami has the moxy to win the rest of their regular season games. Because I guarantee Toledo, on the road, will be a MORE tougher game than Cane fandom will want to admit too! In other words, there's leaking holes in the Orange and Green dam! hUh.

For what it's worth. I opined that the LSU game would be TOUGHER than Cane fandom expected, and received about SEVEN thumbs down. LOL

Nevertheless, because I knew the past game would be difficult, I still visioned the Canes winning... Hurricanes 17, LSwho 14. Wow.

Advertisement
Over heated opinions or not. Cane fandom will find out IF Miami has the moxy to win the rest of their regular season games. Because I guarantee Toledo, on the road, will be a MORE tougher game than Cane fandom will want to admit too! In other words, there's leaking holes in the Orange and Green dam! hUh.

For what it's worth. I opined that the LSU game would be TOUGHER than Cane fandom expected, and received about SEVEN thumbs down. LOL

Nevertheless, because I knew the past game would be difficult, I still visioned the Canes winning... Hurricanes 17, LSwho 14. Wow.

I'm getting tremendous HEAT still on this years team,with all the KOOLAIDE in the 2016-2017 ALL WORLD recruiting classes , ALL WORLD transfers all being the best of the best.

One guy just walked past me then backed up and said NO MORE telling him of the KOOLAIDE SUPER DOOPER ANYTHING till we beat a power team and to hear our QB complain about NOT being able to get the ball to our receivers.......AND WALKED OUT AGAIN.

GOCANES

kennyMac.PNG

Advertisement
The talent is there it's just incredibly diluted, too many schools...**** every school recruits Florida. You still have to be great at evaluating.
I saw VT the other night with a 6', 280DT from Venice, FL that FSU couldn't block. Granted FSU's line is likely garbage, but the kid was a high school powerlifter, and was recruited by App St, Iown St, ECU and Colorado St.
yeah but according to the many hacks on this site we are told to look at a recruits offers as a basis for evaluation

This site has been unbearable since Monday morning. I'm pretty sure no one is happy with how we played Sunday, especially at QB and ST. Nobody is happy with the defensive substitutions and the lack of competition at positions that are not performing well.

But for anyone to say Richt is on the hot seat is a joke. He has had 3 recruiting classes, one of which just got on campus and another that he had 2 months to build. We still have Golden players on the roster that lost to Cincinatti, got beat 58-0 by Clemson, got thrashed by UNC, and needed a huge 2nd half to beat FAU back in 2015.

If we lose 2-3 more times this year and we end up 8-4 or 9-3? The criticism would be valid at that point. But right now its just an overreaction

Lol; u and many others who keeps parroting this one game chit don’t get it, do u? It’s not one game! Rosier has been inaccurate for 57% of his games (being generous w considering inaccuracies at sub 50%). It’s Richt’s refusal to pull the leash on him when he’s clearly misreading & misfiring.

He (Rosier) literally said he didn’t have his head in the game against Pitt. Dude is not a student of the game, yet he’s supposed to be our most experienced player and leader? And Jon, our “QBs coach” can’t get the other guys ready, who are clearly more talented than him???

EVERY facit of our game have been SUCKING for four games now. The jig is up on Diaz’s defense. No one fears our special teams, like at all! The jig is up on Rosier; teams are selling out and know Rosier can’t complete easy passes or easy reads.

Dude, I can go on and on about why ppl are frustrated b/c the excuses are gone.

1st yr; just wait til Kaaya and Golden’s players leave.

2nd yr; Malik is not really Richt’s QB and he didn’t recruit N’Kosi. Just wait til he gets his own QB

3rd yr; what will the excuse be? Oh, well, Williams wasn’t ready so he had to roll w Malik??

Guys, just b/c we want excellence, just b/c we question the staff like why is Jon and Stacy still here or y hasn’t Richt pulled the plug on Rosier or y in tf are we not recruiting a QB for 19, doesn’t mean we ain’t fans. On the contrary, it shows how passionate we are for this U.

With several former fans deserting team, players, coaches, threating banners, donations, etc, guess we will see who pulls for team to be successful and how many support program and how many do not.

Have never in half a century of following football seen such a reaction to a loss to a team with a superior roster create such havoc. Yes Canes were a 2 point favorite, but LSU clearly had better O& D Lines. other positions were close with both teams having QB's that would not play for many D1 teams.

Hope most fans continue to support team as we did in Dallas and with this favorable schedule, except (VT) everbody back
I'm right here. I ain't going anywhere....I'm right here! Always and forever.

Go Canes!!!!!

Advertisement
We arent recruiting DL at a high level I think its actually worse under MR then AL FRAUD, it might be worse it might be. Ford didnt look good at all, 9 looked like a monster and thats all the last staff. Miller is a 1 star gem everyones crossing there fingers for, Nesta is the only young stud IMO.
You mean DT, our DEs are ridiculous.

As disappointed as I was with the game on Monday, and as much as I lay the blame at the feet of Rosier and Feagles, we simply never had the depth to replace Norton and McIntosh.

We aren't there yet. You can't lose two junior starters and keep on ticking like nothing happened.

My issue is we had (8) months to fix what we did the last (3) games last year and to start this year with the opportunity to purge all that choking biel out and to shine and we do a reflection of last year.

It's just tough to deal with , personally If I was head coach of the Canes vs LSU and I saw things reverting back to last year a very quick TIME OUT would have happen to huddle the O and D as one to say NOT ON MY WATCH will I stand and WATCH this crap and NOT do something , you all have (1) series to correct this mess or pine time will follow , we will find players to perform.

Agree I'm just spewing this but , I could not and would not allow this play before my eyes to occur and STAND IDLE and not do something drastic to fix it , **** I DRANK EVERY DROP OF THAT NASTY KOOLAIDE......... NO MORE.

GOCANES

Holy ****. That’s IT!!!

Who can edit the Eli Manning commercial where he’s all choked up to make him say what we’ve beeen subjected to under Jon and Malik?

#NoMore #anyonebutmaliik

Advertisement
I think the reactions are more to the way we lost and just not the fact we lost. I was hoping to see improvement from Rosier and he looked worse than ever. The same thing with Feagles. I'm not sure how he is still in a Canes jersey. It's absolutely mind boggling. The O-line continues to struggle which is going to be a problem going forward. Again, it's not that we lost, it's that the team looked completely flat and got dominated in just about every aspect of the game.

I’ll always be s Cane , the Ibis on my shoulder will go with me to the grave.

We won many NC’s and yes we paid the dues for many years on Friday nights getting picked on especially the Irish LOVED in on there schedule for a good easy win .

Now as far as resent calamities, I’m calling it dues being paid for something big down the road.

Some teams have easier roads to NC’s through bag 💼 of alleged funds but us Canes take the road less traveled we may be on that road again NC’s comes with a steep price it’s not cheap , there’s no free lunch unless your a politician.

This is OUR ROAD we’re on together it’s tough but it also makes victory NC so sweet.

This is my mindset and with my sweat in the old OB and a fan for 45 years YES I CAN BE ****ED AND COMPLAINED WE ALL AS CANES CAN COMPLAIN OUR DUES PAID SAYS YES.

We’ll be ok once dues get a paid in full stamp the ink blotter is opening soon.

GOCANES

Advertisement
Liked them as a kid when George Myra was slinging, liked them while I was a way playing small College Ball in Kansas, when Oklahoma, Nebraska and Notre Dame were winning everything, and no teams in FL were yet on the radar.

Rocked with them during the swagger era while I was running corporate yachts in South Florida - God when they beat Nebraska and Oklahoma did I get some long distance bills (You younger cats look that up on wikipedia) calling my college teammates who were Domer and Sooner fans and let me have it. They used to tell me Miami was a little private school that was only known because of the Barbra Jane Mackle kidnapping.

Raised two of my three sons to love them; one has the Ibis tat on his shoulder. The 3rd was in firefighting school in G-Ville when Tim Tebow was there, so he got shanghaied. Kept my fan status when we went up watch them lose the ACC title last year. And still a fan, with no foreseeable plans to change, even after the LSU loss.

But some of you all make those whiny little ******* at FSU and UF look like their balls have dropped, how about getting yours to?

There was a QB at UM from my home town Daytona … Kenny McMillan … he was the starter before Jim Kelly... been a fan every since he was at Miami.... so that more like year 33+

Well, I have been a fan since attending the U '57 thru '61 = 61 years. Sinister, you obviously only want to root for a team that wins all the time, as you admittedly don't have patience, so why not become a Bama fan. Miami was everybody's choice of homecoming game back in the 50's & 60's, but I still hung in there and always supported my team.

You mean DT, our DEs are ridiculous.

As disappointed as I was with the game on Monday, and as much as I lay the blame at the feet of Rosier and Feagles, we simply never had the depth to replace Norton and McIntosh.

We aren't there yet. You can't lose two junior starters and keep on ticking like nothing happened.
Its the staffs job to have recruited better players to reload

Advertisement
Back