How did Jordan Miller perform?

Advertisement
It wasn't anyone saying "my opinion is" it was someone quoting the staff.

I might be thinking about Jon Ford though. Just came across a comment about him failing to live up to expectations as a freshman.
Not living up to expectations is one thing, but for a coach to say that a player is not explosive enough to contribute at this level is quite different!

As a spectator prior to actually joining this site ive noticed this to be a common theme. Most are quick to crown the kids we get as future 1st team all americans. I hold off judgement until the sophomore year so in my opinion he’s a it question marm. Looking forward to the UCLA tranfer and Nesta to make some noise.
I was originally excited to have him I thought his ceiling was easily Kendrick norton but I never thought he was some stud coming out ... still possible he could be better than we though or a flat out bust but I’m cheering for him.

Not living up to expectations is one thing, but for a coach to say that a player is not explosive enough to contribute at this level is quite different!

I was listening to Paranoid (the song, not the album) at random earlier tonight, which reminded me how spectacular of a song War Pigs is.

Satan laughing spreads his wings.

Advertisement
I am not sure about the whole "he needs to have X amount of stars" thing, but having watched both Norton and Miller play here in Jacksonville, in person on a few occasions, I think Millers upside/potential is higher than Norton's. The local high school coaches agree and have said so on several occasions. Some big time coaches from big time programs like Jacksonville Raines, said that Miller is the most dominant DT that has come from Jacksonville in a very long time.

We will see how that pans out at Miami. But I will be more shocked than not, if Jess Simpson is not able to turn him into a good DT for us down the line.

I would love for you to be correct.

Of course, but every single player is regarded on here as some elite specimen upon signing with us.
I agree....the same is happening this cycle down the stretch......reaches galore lol. ....on the flipside.....I do like recruiting athletes that play multiple positions in HS...if you can correctly identify how they fit your system..... Emerson at stiker is a go.....

You guys realize he redshirted last year and only took snaps against Sav State lol.

Advertisement
Believe it was a Blustein comment in something written for the Herald. It was recent (like post-Diaz as HC hire), and it was in print. But can't find it.
I heard his issue was conditioning and that’s why he got the redshirt. Also even if blu saidit I don’t care because he only loves so fla kids. He thought knowles was a stud coming out of hs.

It wasn't anyone saying "my opinion is" it was someone quoting the staff.

I might be thinking about Jon Ford though. Just came across a comment about him failing to live up to expectations as a freshman.

That was definitely Ford. It was in a herald article I think and it talked about him being a disappointment up to this point. I read that because I remember thinking that we really need Ford to take the next step. I just read that in the last week or so. I'll see if I can dig it up.

Where did you read that? Staffer told me the opposite.

He read it from nowhere. There are certain posters here that are prone to make shlt up, and justify it by saying that “I heard it from some people or read it somewhere.”

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back