How did Jordan Miller perform?

Advertisement
Remember the porsters on here saying that if he committed to Bama he would be a high 4 star? Some even went as far as saying he would have been a 5 star. Then we had the buffoons saying he would be a plug and player kid that would replace Norton.

I wish I could upvote this to infinity
I bet these same porsters think that their **** don’t stink
It’s crazy how out of touch with reality some people are.

Advertisement
Anyone hear what the buzz from inside the program is on this kids freshman year? I’m Not going to expect to accurately judge a kid until late 2nd or 3rd year, but any glimpses of potential in practice and can we expect to see him get some burn in 19?
Is a guy gonna take time to develop we hope steps up contributes this year but is behind ford/silvera/ nnoruka and bethel easily at dt

Advertisement
You can always use those huge DTs in GL and SY. Antonio Dixon was a late bloomer.

Go on... thread was practically aimed at you

When I saw him in camp he mostly played against the threes. He was dominating 240 lbs walk-ons so there wasn’t much to take from it.

My first impression was that he was naturally huge, a bit sloppy, very flexible in his stance and inconsistent. He would flash and then have a lazy rep. I’m excited to see him in spring.

You can see the upside with more conditioning and reps, but it’s too early to tell.

When I saw him in camp he mostly played against the threes. He was dominating 240 lbs walk-ons so there wasn’t much to take from it.

My knee jerk first impression was that he was naturally huge, a bit sloppy, very flexible in his stance and inconsistent. He would flash and then have a lazy rep. I’m excited to see him in spring.

You can see the upside with more conditioning and reps, but it’s too early to tell.

Thanks D.

My first impression was that he was naturally huge, a bit sloppy, very flexible in his stance and inconsistent. He would flash and then have a lazy rep. I’m excited to see him in spring.

Any comparison to Wilfork?

Advertisement
Someone definitely wrote about him being underwhelming because I remember it clashing with @DMoney's insight. Might have been a Barry Jackson piece or something.

Advertisement
That’s a pretty high bar.

I only ask because of both their sizes. I am constantly looking for our next best DT because Miami is usually elite when we have elite DT’s, as you already know. I love Miller’s size so im hoping we found a needle in the haystack.

Advertisement
Back