How did Jordan Miller perform?

Advertisement
You do realize that "dumb" means mute, right?

You're not even using the word correctly, unless you're trying to say I'm incapable of speaking.

There is no ****ing match. You'd need to sit down.
verb
verb: dumb; 3rd person present: dumbs; past tense: dumbed; past participle: dumbed; gerund or present participle: dumbing
  1. 1.
    informal
    simplify or reduce the intellectual content of something so as to make it accessible to a larger number of people.

really bruh? Thats the garbage you are going to come at me with?

Remember the porsters on here saying that if he committed to Bama he would be a high 4 star? Some even went as far as saying he would have been a 5 star. Then we had the buffoons saying he would be a plug and player kid that would replace Norton.

As a spectator prior to actually joining this site ive noticed this to be a common theme. Most are quick to crown the kids we get as future 1st team all americans. I hold off judgement until the sophomore year so in my opinion he’s a it question marm. Looking forward to the UCLA tranfer and Nesta to make some noise.

Advertisement
I'm not giving up on Miller yet.....haven't seen anything spectacular outta our returning DTs to say he's not going to play ...

Board is nuts, both Miller and Ford are nice players and will give some great minutes before they are done. Personally I did think we'd get a little more out of Ford this year.

Advertisement
Thinking of this reminds me of Russell Maryland he also came fat and sassy .3rd year he turned out to be one of our great ones.jury still out on Miller.if Diaz thinks Miller can't get it done or doesn't have the ability.I'm sure Diaz would've told him same thing he told ezzard.
The same with Tez. When he came in as a junior from JUCO he was overweight backup. Coaches told him if he lost weight he could be an A-A.

He did.

Advertisement
Michael Wyche 2.0
Not necessarily. Wasn't Michael Wyche someone who bounced around college football including Juco for a number of years? Came into UM as an upperclassman with weak leg strength. Maybe with this kid we have a better chance to develop him.

I'm not predicting great things for this kid, but it's a wait-and-see. The conventional wisdom was you couldn't rely too much on JUCO's, just to plug some holes.

I'm wondering if the same applies to portal transfers and graduate transfers. They might help, but I'd feel a bit better with more than just one year with some of these kids. Kennedy makes me a bit nervous. Seems fast twitch which is good for a LT, but is he strong enough and can he improve that enough by August?

Advertisement
Particularly if we get Hunte, it is highly unlikely Miller ever plays meaningful time here.

Read a tidbit not too long ago that the staff is underwhelmed. Do not believe he's explosive enough to contribute at this level.
Where did you read this? Everything I heard or read coming out of high school was how explosive he is for his size

Remember the porsters on here saying that if he committed to Bama he would be a high 4 star? Some even went as far as saying he would have been a 5 star. Then we had the buffoons saying he would be a plug and player kid that would replace Norton.
I am not sure about the whole "he needs to have X amount of stars" thing, but having watched both Norton and Miller play here in Jacksonville, in person on a few occasions, I think Millers upside/potential is higher than Norton's. The local high school coaches agree and have said so on several occasions. Some big time coaches from big time programs like Jacksonville Raines, said that Miller is the most dominant DT that has come from Jacksonville in a very long time.

We will see how that pans out at Miami. But I will be more shocked than not, if Jess Simpson is not able to turn him into a good DT for us down the line.

Advertisement
Back