How did Jordan Miller perform?

All ACC
Premium
Anyone hear what the buzz from inside the program is on this kids freshman year? I’m Not going to expect to accurately judge a kid until late 2nd or 3rd year, but any glimpses of potential in practice and can we expect to see him get some burn in 19?

Advertisement
Anyone hear what the buzz from inside the program is on this kids freshman year? I’m Not going to expect to accurately judge a kid until late 2nd or 3rd year, but any glimpses of potential in practice and can we expect to see him get some burn in 19?
Watch the games

Advertisement
wEvu81Q.jpg

His calves look like the legs of an elephant. Not sure if that’s a good thing or a bad thing.

Advertisement
Well that ***** sucks, thought he would atleast be serviceable.

Remember the porsters on here saying that if he committed to Bama he would be a high 4 star? Some even went as far as saying he would have been a 5 star. Then we had the buffoons saying he would be a plug and player kid that would replace Norton.

Remember the porsters on here saying that if he committed to Bama he would be a high 4 star? Some even went as far as saying he would have been a 5 star. Then we had the buffoons saying he would be a plug and player kid that would replace Norton.
Yup he was a "hidden gem" ***** ducks. Beyond justified taking 4 DTs this cycle. I also think Williams will play like Djax alittle inside n outside when he is an upperclassmen. Ford and Bethel need to take big steps.

Advertisement
Yup he was a "hidden gem" ***** ducks. Beyond justified taking 4 DTs this cycle. I also think Williams will play like Djax alittle inside n outside when he is an upperclassmen. Ford and Bethel need to take big steps.

He was a Golden Gem with a new coat of paint. Agreed we need to load up in the trenches.

To be fair, Mark Richt and Kul were singing his praises, saying they scored the best NT in the state.

Advertisement
Hia story isn't written and won't be for a few years. Still, the unbridled optimism by a good many here late as our class wasn't shaping up as we would've like, was funny to see. Anyone with a lick of sense knew at best, he would take time.

Advertisement
Back