How did Jordan Miller perform?

Advertisement
How the heck do you write a 350-pound kid off after less than a year in college? He was clearly a high risk/high reward type of recruit, and needs to commit to S&C to be good. We all knew that. I don't think we can say call him a bust until after his 3rd year.
Thinking of this reminds me of Russell Maryland he also came fat and sassy .3rd year he turned out to be one of our great ones.jury still out on Miller.if Diaz thinks Miller can't get it done or doesn't have the ability.I'm sure Diaz would've told him same thing he told ezzard.

Dude was brought in as a huge project that clearly needed to lose some weight to be a contributor to the team. Im going to wait till the end of next season before I pass any judgement on his development.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Believe it was a Blustein comment in something written for the Herald. It was recent (like post-Diaz as HC hire), and it was in print. But can't find it.

giphy.gif

It dont matter what he said if the coaches are saying the dude can play.

It wasn't anyone saying "my opinion is" it was someone quoting the staff.

I might be thinking about Jon Ford though. Just came across a comment about him failing to live up to expectations as a freshman.

Advertisement
It wasn't anyone saying "my opinion is" it was someone quoting the staff.

I might be thinking about Jon Ford though. Just came across a comment about him failing to live up to expectations as a freshman.
That couldn't have been miller. There was no expectations for him as a freshmen.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back