HOT TAKE: WR Lawrence Cager will be the next to transfer

So Langham and Harris are better than Cager is basically what I'm getting from this thread. Then you got the Miami homers talking about real Miami talent..This site gets funnier by the day!

Advertisement
I heard he was beasting til he got hurt.

Hopefully you meant the other kind of beasting.. not the Kelvin Benjamin route.

maxresdefault.jpg

Who is that guy? Sorry I'm still kinda new around here

Hey rok. You might be right. He was ready to ball out before injury. If he doesn't get a lot of PT this year, I wouldn't be surprised if he transfers. He's got too much talent to sit at Miami when he could start elsewhere.

What are the off-season reports on WRs?

First Team? Who plays WR and Slot?

I heard he was beasting til he got hurt.

Hopefully you meant the other kind of beasting.. not the Kelvin Benjamin route.

maxresdefault.jpg

Why does the beast always have a look on his face like he's shītting hot pokers?

Because he's trying to breathe with a giant sandbag wrapped around his windpipe. Every day that he wakes up without asphyxiating himself and choking to death via the fat around his neck is a miracle.

Get off my jock.

Advertisement
Richards, Mullins, Harris, Dallas, Thomas, Harley, Njoku is quite a WR haul through two cycles.

Cager will get lost in the wash and transfer after the 2017 season.

Hope he proves me wrong.

let's go canes!!

Before the injury he was as good as anyone on the roster. I hope he returns to that guy & uses his big frame as his advantage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Richards, Mullins, Harris, Dallas, Thomas, Harley, Njoku is quite a WR haul through two cycles.

Cager will get lost in the wash and transfer after the 2017 season.

Hope he proves me wrong.

let's go canes!!

Before the injury he was as good as anyone on the roster. I hope he returns to that guy & uses his big frame as his advantage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He struggled badly to get separation, he had the worst YAC of any WR on the team, 4.1 (Brady was 4.9), his yards per catch was, 8.8 was second worse on the team to Berrios (7.2), and his longest play, 13 yards was the worst on the team. Overall, he was the worst WR on the roster.

I dont see why all the downvotes.

This is absolutely a legitimate possibility. We have some ***n ballers at WR. Im not saying Cager is gonna suck. but we have real Miami talent at that position, and if the guys were bringing in are as good as advertised, he can and will get lost in the shuffle.

It's easier to downvote and not use your brain.

Cager could end up becoming WR2 next to Richards but he's definitely got some obstacles to overcome.

Advertisement
Hey rok. You might be right. He was ready to ball out before injury. If he doesn't get a lot of PT this year, I wouldn't be surprised if he transfers. He's got too much talent to sit at Miami when he could start elsewhere.

What are the off-season reports on WRs?

First Team? Who plays WR and Slot?

From what we saw last year we didn't use a traditional slot WR, so I'm not sure what to expect.

Berrios seems like the natural fit but with our personnel I'm sure we'll see all types of variances with guys lining up all over the place.

Advertisement
Why is this guy allowed to post, but us new guys have to have everything reviewed by a moderator?

This thread is pure trash

Everything said by a Donald trump has to be reviewed by a moderator.

Its like page 13, chapter 4, article 7, of the referandum!

BUT if you change your name to "Un-named Source" everything with be published without even a first look.

Advertisement
French Ambassador Her Excellency Ginette de Matha (white) is presented with a gift of Hennessy cognac in the new Jamaica 50 Hennessy commemorative bottle.

Ok you guys are right. I guess black rappers really don't talk about Hennessey and Scarface in every other verse.

Advertisement
Back