HOT TAKE: WR Lawrence Cager will be the next to transfer

Richards, Mullins, Harris, Dallas, Thomas, Harley, Njoku is quite a WR haul through two cycles.

Cager will get lost in the wash and transfer after the 2017 season.

Hope he proves me wrong.

let's go canes!!
From what I hear ... he is killing it during these summer workouts...

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Has any of the CBs been able to lock down richards? Jw if we have an elite shutdown corner

Delaney was locking every receiver down but Jeff Thomas in the recent 7 on 7 practice report

Advertisement
[]_[]nique;2929170 said:
Richards, Mullins, Harris, Dallas, Thomas, Harley, Njoku is quite a WR haul through two cycles.

Hope he proves me wrong.

let's go canes!!

Has any of the CBs been able to lock down richards? Jw if we have an elite shutdown corner

Delaney was locking every receiver down but Jeff Thomas in the recent 7 on 7 practice report

I saw that but i believe it was deemed fake news due to who posted it from what I saw

[]_[]nique;2929170 said:

Hope he proves me wrong.

let's go canes!!

Fake news !!!!!

Advertisement

Hope he proves me wrong.

let's go canes!!
My prophecy guy just told me to expect it after the 2018 season, not 2017.

He's almost always right on target, although he IS a bit slow.

I mean what stands out to me are the people in denial over the fact that this guy wasn’t very good lol.

Cager did nothing here and left after the worst offense staff this century (INCLUDING NIX) left.

What more do we need to know? Lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back