HOT TAKE: WR Lawrence Cager will be the next to transfer

rok

Great Poster
Richards, Mullins, Harris, Dallas, Thomas, Harley, Njoku is quite a WR haul through two cycles.

Cager will get lost in the wash and transfer after the 2017 season.

Hope he proves me wrong.

let's go canes!!

Advertisement
By the grace of Dugans and Richt, we have reached a point at the WR position where we can afford to separate the wheat from the chaff. With that said, from what I've read about Cager over the last two years he may very well be the wheat. Only time and daily competition will tell the final story.

I heard he was beasting til he got hurt.

Hopefully you meant the other kind of beasting.. not the Kelvin Benjamin route.

maxresdefault.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Cager will be one of our best WRs this year. He's a gigantic dude and a very fluid athlete.

His size is what could separate him from the pack, especially with Perry's propensity for throwing fades. Like a Mike Williams from Clemson.

But with the speed on the roster I see Richards being the primary "big WR" with Berrios, Thomas, Dallas, Mullins, Harley doing the underneath stuff. I also think Harris will continue to develop. This is a good problem to have.

The downvoters never have a retort. They just see that others are downvoting and follow like a herd of zombies.

Sad!

Advertisement
Why is this guy allowed to post, but us new guys have to have everything reviewed by a moderator?

This thread is pure trash

He's finally ready to show his dance moves in the endzone this season.

Advertisement
Back