HOT TAKE: WR Lawrence Cager will be the next to transfer

I heard he was beasting til he got hurt.

Hopefully you meant the other kind of beasting.. not the Kelvin Benjamin route.

maxresdefault.jpg

Why does the beast always have a look on his face like he's shītting hot pokers?

Because he is always shyting hot pokers

Advertisement
Didn't he already burn his RS? Highly doubt he transfers and waste another year of eligibility.

Why is this guy allowed to post, but us new guys have to have everything reviewed by a moderator?

This thread is pure trash

Everything said by a Donald trump has to be reviewed by a moderator.

Its like page 13, chapter 4, article 7, of the referandum!

Advertisement
I heard he was beasting til he got hurt.

Hopefully you meant the other kind of beasting.. not the Kelvin Benjamin route.

maxresdefault.jpg

Why does the beast always have a look on his face like he's shītting hot pokers?

Because he's trying to breathe with a giant sandbag wrapped around his windpipe. Every day that he wakes up without asphyxiating himself and choking to death via the fat around his neck is a miracle.

Why is this guy allowed to post, but us new guys have to have everything reviewed by a moderator?

This thread is pure trash

Just because your a cane fan and have an opinion about a player not being good doesnt make u less of a fan. Rok is real.....respeck

Barring injury, he'll be starting on the outside looking in

fify

You just criticized down-voters for having no retort, but this was a legit response and you follow it inanely...?

Why would you pick Cager to transfer before Langham or Harris when he's a superior athlete to both by far, there's no depth chart, and he hasn't had the opportunity to compete since his injury? Also, who would give him a scholly when he hasn't been cleared for full contact? A little premature don't you think?

Advertisement
Speaking of the Beast, I can't remember if happened this season or last season, but I was grabbing a cold one at one of the food stalls, and here he comes waddling over to get a sammich. I've seen him before plenty, but never realized just how short he was.

First of all, the ten steps he took over to the line, the guy was huffing and puffing like he'd just run a marathon, and I swear he's like 5'3", I felt a whole foot taller as I walked away. I've always kind of held him in scorn, but I honestly just felt sorry for him. Gawd, he's a mess. I don't know how he makes it through the decade unless he does something drastic like surgery.

Advertisement
I think people might be sleeping on Cager because he's an out of state guy. But 6'5", 220, was running a 4.5, 40 back in high school, body control and some hunger after a year off, I like his chances. I'd love to see him develop into a super sized Leonard Hankerson. Red Zone, Third Down, and do NOT discount how important his ability to use his body to block from WR position could be. Blocking for Ahmon or Jeff Thomas on bubble screen, I can mess with that.

If I were to choose a WR that I thought would leave it would be Harris. I think Cager will receive major playing time and production

Advertisement
I dont see why all the downvotes.

This is absolutely a legitimate possibility. We have some ***n ballers at WR. Im not saying Cager is gonna suck. but we have real Miami talent at that position, and if the guys were bringing in are as good as advertised, he can and will get lost in the shuffle.

I expect Cager (again, barring injury) to have an excellent season. By all accounts, coaches were happy with him last year before he got hurt. He has definite red zone skills. And the only freshman with a similar skill set is Njoku. I expect him to get his PT over a lot of others on a suddenly (almost) deep WR roster and make the most of his targets.

Advertisement
Back