HOT BOARD

This is a great place to start.
Its a really good fit. He'd probably be my top guy from the 1st time DC pool. Give Rumph the safeties also, let Raymond help. The crooting bump should be real and then we get plus one coach... The problem is MR really thinks he should run his awfense next year.

Advertisement
Please don't mention Willie Martinez. The dude had war daddies at his disposal on that UGA defense and had no clue what he was doing.

He just can't be an option. Just...no.

Advertisement
The search should be over:
DOZfG3CVAAATNbE.jpg

And please don't bother me with the details about how he hasn't coached before.

I’m crossing any uga defensive coach off the list, they play that read and react bullsh*t scheme and don’t play behind the line of scrimmage and have one of the worst pass rush in the country.

From that list I like The potential of
Corey raymond #1
Derrick Ansley
Pete Goulding.

To add to that I would get coach Trob from South Carolina and put him on the list too

I believe Ansley is the guy Kirby is going after.

Advertisement
The search should be over:
DOZfG3CVAAATNbE.jpg

And please don't bother me with the details about how he hasn't coached before.

This would be the type of splash hire that ignite both the fan base and recruits. Why not take a chance and set the trend similar to how Jason Kidd went from playing to coaching the next year in the NBA.

No question we know he has the football intellect and it has been stated on numerous occasions by teammates and coaches that he will be a great coach if and when he is ready. He flirted with Kentucky last year about coaching I believe, so reaching out to gauge his interest should be the 1st call.

Advertisement
Dave Lake lol
Pathetic. You can tell our local bloggers pay zero attention to college football when they are forced to come up with hot lists.

Dummies are suggesting Martinez again just like 3 years ago even though Sleepy fired him and didn’t hire him 3 years ago.

Advertisement
Kevin Patrick should get an interview if you all are throwing out names of position coaches with no DC experience.

I like Kevin Patrick as well

But considering Patrick is a DL guy we prob want more of a LB or DB guru

Most of the names that everyone has stated, including the 247 list, are 3-4 coaches. Not sure i want to go back to that style of D. Just doesn't fit what we can get in our recruiting base.

Advertisement
Back