Greg Schumann (Georgia)
Dan lanninh (Georgia)
Willie Martinez
Mike Macdonald (ravens)
Nick Howell (Virginia)
Scott Sloan (ga southern)

From 247

Advertisement
I’m crossing any uga defensive coach off the list, they play that read and react bullsh*t scheme and don’t play behind the line of scrimmage and have one of the worst pass rush in the country.

From that list I like The potential of
Corey raymond #1
Derrick Ansley
Pete Goulding.

To add to that I would get coach Trob from South Carolina and put him on the list too

Advertisement
if Patke and Diaz are conceivably gone

Co DC Corey Raymond
Co DC Michael barrow.

That will work

I posted This in another thread today but it’s absolutely true. I’ve questioned Diaz recruiting ability largely since he has been here and still don’t think our defense recruiting is anywhere near what it should be considering the results we had the last 3 years or so.

This hire can’t just be about coaching, Diaz was great for the most part in that aspect and had the top defense overall in the country in many categories YET STILL COULDNT close on recruits NO MATTER HOW WELL THE GROUP PERFORMED. That’s a problem so it’s not all about X’s and Os, you got to get someone who can recruit at an elite level especially in south Florida...

I’ve longed felt even with this staff that Miami has had a problem of relating with kids down in south Florida, hiring someone like co dc Corey raymond/ co Michael barrow would be the best of both worlds and they are great recruiters. You KNOW they will relate with the players down in south Florida. The hire has to be an elite recruiter. Derrick Ansley would fit the bill as a co dc too as he coached great at bama and is doing a FANTASTIC job with his position group with the raiders this year

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back