HOT BOARD

Advertisement
Fully expect him to be our DC. I'm basing this off previous hires by CMR..

No everyone thought he’d be itnlast time and then a post popped up with Manny Diaz from Miami.

If Banda leaves and or is promoted I’d guess it would be a good chance he’s get DB job

Advertisement
I would prefer someone with P5 experience and top notch recruiting skills like the two Georgia options or Ansley

This is true. But you know Willie makes you super nauseous because he would be a lap dog for Richt. I’d rather take 2-3 years of a person with a mind than 5-6 of this loyal **** Richt spews.
Oh dude I agree with you for sure. Just pointing it out (which you already know). I think we have a unique situation down here if we can get the right guy and Manny proved it.

Hope richt don’t go after someone like John janeck... who was with him at uga and the dc for Tennessee from 2013-2016

Advertisement
Call Winston Moss. He’s got the resume and even the way he got fired from Green Bay screams “I’m an f-ing Cane”
Be careful Go... there’s a whole crowd here ready to pounce on anyone who suggests bringing in a former player to coach.

Got to make them boss moves. Raymond is the DB whisperer and can get any db he wants and Barrow would have our linebackers playing like a force and would be an instant recruiting upgrade over Diaz
B1ABDBA3-A8EF-4D38-9D98-94375EF8A839.png

Advertisement
Richt fired Martinez at UGA, not sure why he would hire him again. Also, Banda stays if Manny doesnt bring him as DC. Safeties coach at Miami > DB coach at Temple

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back