HOT BOARD

It’s a putrid list overall. Anyone putting Banda on a list of dc candidates should take a standing 8.

Jesu Christo. I like Banda a lot but including him on a serious list should put one in the concussion protocol immediately. No joke, I don't think Banda would be hired as DC at this point at any elite high school programs that had an opening.

If Hartley's special teams weren't atrocious I bet we'd have people pining for him to be OC too.

Advertisement
Its gotta be a guy with 2ndary experience for me. We have Simpson up front, so I think we are solid there, 2ndary is the next most important after trenches. I want Rumph to take over for Banda when he goes with Diaz giving us an extra coach so we can force an OC on the retired HC.
I don't think your going to get a OC but i would love to have a real ST coach. If were not getting an OC.

You can run a 3-4 that is aggressive, taking advantage of great athletes.
Not all 3-4s are D'Onofrio patty cake.
You still need war daddies and bigger boys up front to eat up space. Aggressive or not our base of recruiting is not made for the 3-4. you still need bigger DL and we don't produce them with regularity in FL

Those rather nice of you to remember JHall.
Thanks.
I like Tracey Claeys at Wazzu State.
He runs multiple fronts and does alot of DLine stunting.
He came over from Jerry Kill's Minnesota staff and was fired when he defended several players that were accused of rape at the time.
His DLine coach Jeff Phelps also came over from Minnesota and the safety coach Kendrick Shavers came over from Utah State....good coaches...
Franchise also mentioned Claeys....smart fella...lol
Good stuff man, thank you.

Anything about Reeves from UAB that I mentioned? I just was glancing over some team defensive stats and noticed they had some impressive numbers in the areas we like here.

Advertisement
Those rather nice of you to remember JHall.
Thanks.
I like Tracey Claeys at Wazzu State.
He runs multiple fronts and does alot of DLine stunting.
He came over from Jerry Kill's Minnesota staff and was fired when he defended several players that were accused of rape at the time.
His DLine coach Jeff Phelps also came over from Minnesota and the safety coach Kendrick Shavers came over from Utah State....good coaches...
Franchise also mentioned Claeys....smart fella...lol

I like Claeys but I don't think he'd be able to handle the recruiting down here. No evidence - just a gut feeling. However, if you could pair him up with Strong Recruiters it would be a good hire. Very Solid DC

JC

Its gotta be a guy with 2ndary experience for me. We have Simpson up front, so I think we are solid there, 2ndary is the next most important after trenches. I want Rumph to take over for Banda when he goes with Diaz giving us an extra coach so we can force an OC on the retired HC.
What about our LBs

Advertisement
Back