Homer

Advertisement
🗣️ Y'all get off my **** disliking cause I said he ain't as fast am I lying ******* ****... Y'all some **** holding ****** 🖕

I hope, like ****, the Colts can get Homer. Really need a tough gamer like Travis. He just gets **** done.

Advertisement
Homer has been very underappreciated during his time here.

I like the Breida & Lindsay athletically. Homer is a little bigger and more physical, and lacks the change of direction of those 2.

He's 100% an NFL RB and should go pro this year.

Travis Homer will be like 5'11 205+ for proday/combine season. He's alot bigger than Lindsay.

I could see Homer as a middle round guy because of his special teams prowess. He's a 3rd-5th round type if he leaves early.

Advertisement
Never understood the hate against him. There’s a particular poster here who is a family member of a player that claims homer is not respected by his teammates. Always sounded off to me bc Homer is one of the hardest working players on the field - solid RB, loves being physical, is a great PR gunner and is also on KOR coverage units. Wonder if he’ll go pro this year.
If he's not respected by his teammates that's a poor reflection on them.

Advertisement
Homer has a career in the NFL. Yes, the league is pass oriented, but his punishing finishes to runs is pure NFL. This was apparent with his first touch two years ago. He is a hitter, and by the way, he has remained free of serious injury. He inflicts punishment instead of receiving it. Here's a thought: What if Homer returns next year?

Don't be surprised if Choc also has a NFL career. He earned a late draft or free-agent spot for next year.
We never got to see Choc's full talent, which I believe he has. Big and apparently fast. I would love to see him make it in the NFL.

Stranger things have happened--look at Gus Edwards.

We never got to see Choc's full talent, which I believe he has. Big and apparently fast. I would love to see him make it in the NFL.

Stranger things have happened--look at Gus Edwards.

His burst on that run yesterday opened my eyes.

When you factor in Homer's receiving yards, he'll leave UM with two ~1200 yard seasons in total offensive production.

Advertisement
Homer was easily our best RB this year, and we barely gave him **** as far as touches. Who sees the most playing time on offense is a complete ******* joke. These coaches are all complete idiots on that side of the ball.

Homer is better than Walton, and will be drafter just as high imo.

What's most impressive is that Homer was able to put up some numbers despite the disfunction we've had on the offensive side of the ball all season long. Hope Homer doesn't leave, but I don't see how you can justify coming back to run behind our OL. If I were him, I'd want to see some changes on offense before committing to return next season.

Did he make 1000 yrds or no?
Also @DMoney, you know who is hitting the road transfer wise? It won’t be the end of the world for the team as it is probably the cancer ruining the team chemistry. Wat say you?
Love Homer BTW, kid plays 💯

I heard one of the tv guys say he is over last years total but just shy of 1000 I think he needs like 30 yds. more

Advertisement
Back