Homer

He gets better as the season goes on, which is typical for hard churning types and unlike scatback types, who often get nicked and aren't as effective late in the season.

Homer is the type of player who will never wow you early in the season when everyone is fresh and you are looking for breakaway superstars. But once everyone is banged up and sheer effort level is the key variable, that's when Homer stands out. He reminds me somewhat of Albert Bentley but not as good.

Advertisement
Homer was easily our best RB this year, and we barely gave him **** as far as touches. Who sees the most playing time on offense is a complete ******* joke. These coaches are all complete idiots on that side of the ball.

Homer is better than Walton, and will be drafter just as high imo.
Homer was not better than walton. I cant believe u said that.

Advertisement
ad.jpg

The U has made a beast out of Travis

Travis Homer:

2017:
Rushing: 966 yards.
Receiving: 216 yards.

2018:
Rushing: 969 yards
Receiving: 172 yards
These numbers are criminal. In 2017 if we go look back, he really didn't any burn behind Walton until he was done for the year. For some reason, maybe he has been banged up all year, Richt and his staff has made sure DJ has gotten plenty of burn as well as now Davis. I fully understand and agree with using 2 backs but they have gone out of their way to make sure they play other backs.

Advertisement
Advertisement
What are the odds he returns for his senior year? On one hand, I want him to go get that money in the league because a running backs shelf life is so small. On another, I want him because he’s really good and a true leader.

Advertisement
What are the odds he returns for his senior year? On one hand, I want him to go get that money in the league because a running backs shelf life is so small. On another, I want him because he’s really good and a true leader.

0% that he returns. This isn't a maybe he'll leave situation. Bowl game will be his last game in college.

Did he make 1000 yrds or no?
Also @DMoney, you know who is hitting the road transfer wise? It won’t be the end of the world for the team as it is probably the cancer ruining the team chemistry. Wat say you?
Love Homer BTW, kid plays 💯
I think he's short by 30-40 yards.

Never understood the hate against him. There’s a particular poster here who is a family member of a player that claims homer is not respected by his teammates. Always sounded off to me bc Homer is one of the hardest working players on the field - solid RB, loves being physical, is a great PR gunner and is also on KOR coverage units. Wonder if he’ll go pro this year.

Sometimes people hate on a guy who does everything he is told to do. Crabs in a bucket

Advertisement
Back