Homer

Homer is the consummate all-around football player. Probably better as a 2nd back who can gash fatigued defenses late in games( as he did when Walton was still playing in 2017) but a guy that leaves everything out there

Did seem like he was a bit hobbled with an ailment this past season

Advertisement
Idiots in the gameday thread talkin schit about him too.

He's thick and veiny. Just how I like my RB's.
Yes I remember guys calling him garbage, you could clearly see he was playing through an injury. Hope Homer stays for one more year and we improve the offense and have 2 1,000yd backs in 2019

Advertisement
Never understood the hate against him. There’s a particular poster here who is a family member of a player that claims homer is not respected by his teammates. Always sounded off to me bc Homer is one of the hardest working players on the field - solid RB, loves being physical, is a great PR gunner and is also on KOR coverage units. Wonder if he’ll go pro this year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Favorite offensive plays this year, not that there were many to choose form, were any time Homer would finish off a run by trucking the DB instead mod going out of bounds.

Never understood the hate against him. There’s a particular poster here who is a family member of a player that claims homer is not respected by his teammates. Always sounded off to me bc Homer is one of the hardest working players on the field - solid RB, loves being physical, is a great PR gunner and is also on KOR coverage units. Wonder if he’ll go pro this year.
If Homer isn't respected by his teammates, which I don't believe at all, the entire roster needs to be purged. No wonder we are a mediocre program

I don't think he discussed "respect" but did say he is not a leader b/c he rarely speaks.

All reports indicate he goes 100% on every rep in practice and in the game and leads by example .... but he has a quiet demeanor.

Advertisement
I don't think he discussed "respect" but did say he is not a leader b/c he rarely speaks.

All reports indicate he goes 100% on every rep in practice and in the game and leads by example .... but he has a quiet demeanor.
Whoever doesn’t see him as a true leader is a moron. Point blank.

This guy is the quintessential leader. Tough. Fearless. And he outworks everyone. Beats the **** out of the loudmouth who doesn’t go hard.

Rick needs 22 Homers because he can’t motivate his players. He needs self-motivated guys like Homer, Redwine, and Bandy.

Advertisement
Back