Homer

Advertisement
Never understood the hate against him. There’s a particular poster here who is a family member of a player that claims homer is not respected by his teammates. Always sounded off to me bc Homer is one of the hardest working players on the field - solid RB, loves being physical, is a great PR gunner and is also on KOR coverage units. Wonder if he’ll go pro this year.

I am not surprised the kid doesn't fit in. If you follow him on IG he is always posting about cartoons and schit. While the other players post them selves rapping and dancing to rap. Homer is probably my favorite offensive Cane this year. So it is no disrespect, but I can see why he doesn't fit in.

I am not surprised the kid doesn't fit in. If you follow him on IG he is always posting about cartoons and schit. While the other players post them selves rapping and dancing to rap. Homer is probably my favorite offensive Cane this year. So it is no disrespect, but I can see why he doesn't fit in.

Does he watch Scooby Doo?

Advertisement
Richt's play calling will most likely rob Homer of another season. In which he should've had 1k yards plus on the ground.

Advertisement
Homer isn't the cool kid putting his caca on social media. He's a bit geeky and quiet but takes care of his business quietly. Exact opposite of perry and others. He's not a punk.

Advertisement
Back