Hey Mario [kneeling is a thing]

This 1000%. He acts like he has an infallible plan. After this and the abortion he laid out last year he needs to be shamed and knocked down quite a few pegs.
Checking my post history will immediately tell you I'm not some kind of eternal optimist, but he did remedy the bro style offense by hiring Dawson after last season. Hopefully this teaches him another eternal coaching lesson.

It's unfortunate he's still having to learn these lessons after coaching as long as he has.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I just can't fathom it. It's obvious they wanted the 100 yards. But with how bad we played, the turnovers, the fact that it ******* RAINED, there is just no excuse.
10000000% was going for 100 yards. Admitting that though, is an even dumber decision and then places blame on the players.

And I seriously hope that there isn’t a single dumb *** in this fanbase that goes after Chaney. He was down and got hosed, but his coach ****ed him over royally even putting him in that situation.

10000000% was going for 100 yards. Admitting that though, is an even dumber decision and then places blame on the players.

And I seriously hope that there isn’t a single dumb *** in this fanbase that goes after Chaney. He was down and got hosed, but his coach ****ed him over royally even putting him in that situation.
He absolutely can't blame Chaney. Better to take the wrath from the fans and media than to throw a player under the bus and lose their trust.

this loss is not recoverable man no way around it. had it locked up, should’ve been a complete domination from the start, terrible display of coaching. you see it every year/week on here from people but seriously just can’t watch this team on a weekly basis anymore. might be viewed as a weak fan i’ll take that if the coach of this program can’t kneel it out with the game locked up. disgusted about this game still

Advertisement
Checking my post history will immediately tell you I'm not some kind of eternal optimist, but he did remedy the bro style offense by hiring Dawson after last season. Hopefully this teaches him another eternal coaching lesson.

It's unfortunate he's still having to learn these lessons after coaching as long as he has.
Maybe you missed it but this isn’t the first time his ***** *** having *** did this.

Lol Mario made the worst decision ever.

We still let them beat us and let them score with a 74 yard drive in 25 seconds.

Mario fcked the kids but if they don’t look in the mirror and acknowledge their culpability we’re going to lose the season which would be a big shame.

Hope they stick together and finish strong

Advertisement
Worst loss in the history of the program. The timing of it just could not be worse. Just when we all want to believe, turns out it’s the same old canes.

Over the years I’ve made my peace with losing a lot of games. Life goes on. But, this one is going to sting for awhile. Absolutely sickening.

631CC455-6516-44A4-8BA0-E81163A1F59E.jpeg

The BUS driver when Mario get on to go back to campus tonight … 😒

Advertisement
Checking my post history will immediately tell you I'm not some kind of eternal optimist, but he did remedy the bro style offense by hiring Dawson after last season. Hopefully this teaches him another everlasting coaching lesson.

There's no doubt that he reflected over last year and brought in a coaching staff that fit our personnel. You have to give him credit for doing that but not taking a knee is an elementary school mistake. It makes you wonder why we're paying $8M for a coach who's basic gameday skills aren't competent.

Mario out here making Sunbelt Billy look like f'ing Bear Bryant. We seriously sold our souls for those 5 ships. I don't know what circle of **** we're stuck in, but it's obvious that it's for eternity.
So sad and so true 😂

Advertisement
He absolutely can't blame Chaney. Better to take the wrath from the fans and media than to throw a player under the bus and lose their trust.
I’m done with Mario. But as a man, he’d earn my respect if he calls a press conference on Monday and unequivocally owns this. Blames no one else. Not the players, the weather, not the refs. If he owns this he’d get my respect as a man.

But as a football coach? He **** right off. Go on somewhere else. I’d rather get annihilated in the OB’s last game every single time, than to lose this way.

He had a game at Oregon where they were running the clock out and could have taken a knee and didnt and fumbled against Stanford. They lost in OT I believe.
It wasnt a fumble, but should have never been in that spot. I was more worried about Don getting hurt than us fumbling when I saw us running.
TVD played horrible but our Oline not getting us big run plays worries me more.
Defense played great I thought.
That might be the worst loss I have seen in over three decades of watching Canes football. It was 100% over and then it ends like that. SMH

Advertisement
Back