Hey Mario [kneeling is a thing]

Advertisement
Advertisement
Did you see them drive 70 yards with the game on the line and basically no time on the clock?

You think that happens to Alabama / Georgia et al against GT? No, they clamp down and close the game out. We're not there yet, clearly.
Keep up the good fight bro
titanic kate winslet GIF

Advertisement
I think we are truly cursed, there’s no other explanation. I mean we play down to competition every year and I don’t understand it. I would bring up who we played down to but I don’t want to rehash old horrible memories. I don’t get it, I don’t get how this game ended and I’m just speechless. It’s every year we see this happen. I just don’t know man.
Maybe we infuriated too many football souls in the '80s and early 2000's. Maybe we're haunted.

I think the sadest part is that even with TVD throwing the game away we STILL found a way to have a chance to close out the game with a W…

Even richt in his current state knew exactly how to handle that situation…. He’ll my wife who knows barely anything asked “why didn’t they just do the kneel thingy”

Advertisement
Hopefully no one makes death threats or orders a bunch of pizzas to Mario's house. That would not be cool.

Advertisement
It’s impossible to argue anything else.
fire him tonight. he did this before and the worst possible outcome happened and he did it again tonight. it's a shame his brain in non-functional because i loved this team: they played like **** tonight but they have guts and we were set up to stack chips going forward with all those recruits there. that a guy this dumb is our coach is embarassing
Screenshot 2023-10-07 215905.png

**** them. They don’t give a **** about winning. Been like this for years. Dumbest coaches in the country along with the dumbest players.
The school handed Mario a jersey fit for a small child at his introductory presser. It's all a charade.

In terms of who we lost to, no. No. But in terms of absolutely bat**** decision making. This genuinely has to go down as one of the dumbest, and I mean absolutely stupidest, gameday decisions ever to be made.
I can't think of one that comes remotely close to this. Not in the same hemisphere. I've seen bad calls, and I've seen stupid calls. I have seen poor clock management, and I have seen idiotic uses of timeouts. I have NEVER see a team lose a game because they didn't take a knee. This was every bad call you could imagine, all rolled into one.

What makes it worse was this game should have never been close. What was up with the play calling? Is this what Mario wanted us to run all night? We looked timid. Scared. Or on the take. I just don't know. Everything about this game looked like a team trying to keep it close. Everything. Even had we won, we looked like we were trying to keep it close. From the play calling, to the execution. We looked nothing like the way we looked the rest of the season. Nothing.

Advertisement
Back