Hey Mario [kneeling is a thing]

Matt Lee knew why they ran. You can see it in that gif.
Someone needed to step up and tell Chaney “sorry you aren’t getting 100 tonight, we are in victory formation,“

The team is in trouble, because they know the truth.

Calling plays at the end is what I do in Madden, not what you do in real life.

Advertisement
Episode 12 Mma GIF by UFC
He had a game at Oregon where they were running the clock out and could have taken a knee and didnt and fumbled against Stanford. They lost in OT I believe.
It wasnt a fumble, but should have never been in that spot. I was more worried about Don getting hurt than us fumbling when I saw us running.
TVD played horrible but our Oline not getting us big run plays worries me more.
Defense played great I thought.
That might be the worst loss I have seen in over three decades of watching Canes football. It was 100% over and then it ends like that. SMH

Lol Mario made the worst decision ever.

We still let them beat us and let them score with a 74 yard drive in 25 seconds.

Mario fcked the kids but if they don’t look in the mirror and acknowledge their culpability we’re going to lose the season which would be a big shame.

Hope they stick together and finish strong
Gotta disagree with you. As poorly as they played, the coaching was even worse. You take a knee and win the game. Period. ****, if I'm TVD, I audible to taking a **** knee.

He had a game at Oregon where they were running the clock out and could have taken a knee and didnt and fumbled against Stanford. They lost in OT I believe.
It wasnt a fumble, but should have never been in that spot. I was more worried about Don getting hurt than us fumbling when I saw us running.
TVD played horrible but our Oline not getting us big run plays worries me more.
Defense played great I thought.
That might be the worst loss I have seen in over three decades of watching Canes football. It was 100% over and then it ends like that. SMH
Yes we know this

Advertisement
Worst loss in the history of the program. The timing of it just could not be worse. Just when we all want to believe, turns out it’s the same old canes.

Over the years I’ve made my peace with losing a lot of games. Life goes on. But, this one is going to sting for awhile. Absolutely sickening.
This is the straw. I thought MTSU broke me but this did it. I put the last few cares I had left all in on the Mario hire. I can’t spend anymore time doing this to myself.

Advertisement
The best coach ever just did the same thing Mario did TODAY. Nick ran the ball on 3rd down with :40 left. The difference? No fumble. It was also a stupid play because they could have just backed up 10-15 yards then downed it. 4th down with 7 seconds either way.

Point being. Nick made a nearly identical call today

The best coach ever just did the same thing Mario did TODAY. Nick ran the ball on 3rd down with :40 left. The difference? No fumble. It was also a stupid play because they could have just backed up 10-15 yards then downed it. 4th down with 7 seconds either way.

Mario, now isn’t the time to be checking CIS

we knew what Mario is. Left the game speechless, I’m confused on Dawson gameplan tonight. He allowed GT to sit in elementary zone coverage. GT dare us to attack them vertically inside the numbers. Whenever we did it worked, but Dawson was stuck on running curl concepts.TVD is throw deep or bust. Forcing him to throw curls and check down is the way to stop him. 84 nice story but over that experiment he’s useless in the pass game. 7 is nice but not that nice to be forced feeding him. Tonight was totally avoidable.

Advertisement

This makes me feel better

Nah, Barry is a **** and he can **** right off.

You think the Alabama media would do this to Saban? They'd be waking up the next morning with their dog's severed head in their bed.
Remember Saban’s ‘Kick-6’ against Auburn? Tries a 58-yard FG with a bad PK, who whiffed 2-3 FGs earlier In the game. We all know what happened.

Would love to hear the local media’s post-game questions.

Remember Saban’s ‘Kick-6’ against Auburn? Tries a 58-yard FG with a bad PK, who whiffed 2-3 FGs earlier In the game. We all know what happened.

It was brutal. The local media didn’t hold back much

Advertisement

And look what happened to that bum after that huge coaching blunder.

Oh, just the three National Titles you say?

Advertisement
Back